Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@sidra thanx 4 the b'ful caps.😊
btw plz see the links of sargun's article & comment on them.
tiny15 thumbnail
its really v.funny that ppl say that ganga is equally bad as gauri.v.strange & disgusting thing 2 say juts bcoz their poor gauri is not made victim by CVs.
really sum ppl r so irritating that they just can't see their fav as bad & if sum1 is gud than their fav then shes also bad.🤢🤢
tiny15 thumbnail
theres TOI article on tweets & status updates of celebs. sargun & shashank r mentioned
TV celeb's WhatsApp Images & Statuses

The statuses we upload on social networking sites and also those on our mobile phone apps are often a reflection of the state of our mind. Taking a step further, we have put together some interesting, funny and inspiring statuses put up by our favourite TV actors till some time ago

Sargun Mehta: Actress who started her journey with '12/24 Carol Baugh' has proved herself as a comedian, dancer and presenter.

WhatsApp Status: Oh Freak

16/43
Shashank Vyas: Shashank is one of the favourite screen actors of Indian television. He made his debut in Colors TV's most popular show 'Balika Vadhu' in 2010.

WhatsApp status: Lost ol nums pls txt
Edited by tiny15 - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

TV celeb's WhatsApp Images & Statuses

The statuses we upload on social networking sites and also those on our mobile phone apps are often a reflection of the state of our mind. Taking a step further, we have put together some interesting, funny and inspiring statuses put up by our favourite TV actors till some time ago
- Neha Maheshwri

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/TV-celebs-WhatsApp-Images-Statuses/photostory/48512372.cms
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
saba113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

its really v.funny that ppl say that ganga is equally bad as gauri.v.strange & disgusting thing 2 say juts bcoz their poor gauri is not made victim by CVs.

really sum ppl r so irritating that they just can't see their fav as bad & if sum1 is gud than their fav then shes also bad.🤢🤢

Ganga is as bad as Gauri🤢what did Ganga do equal to that disgusting Gauri Gauri was the worst character in Balika Vadhu serial someone whom Anjum farooqi herself hated i think this is enough proof how much bad Gauri was Anjum always said she enjoyed playing Gauri's character but in real life she hated her
actually the problem is some people were making Gauri a victim but cvs did not follow their theories thats why they hate it
Creatives did not butcher Gauri's character but brought her in her self with Deblina's face and after getting karmic slaps she got mirror check though creatives ended her track with in one month they should have shown Gauri 's sins tearing her apart for a bit more time but still i am thankful to them they gave this woman tit for tat
tiny15 thumbnail
sorry frnds there will b delay in WU.i cudn't watch BV 2day bcoz colors was not cuming on our cable connection. will do after watching it on-line.
tiny15 thumbnail
frnds i read update on sum oder site. it luks there was no scene of jaitser part.and pre-cap is same like sat.
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

frnds i read update on sum oder site. it luks there was no scene of jaitser part.and pre-cap is same like sat.

yeah there was no Jaitsar scene today but do we mind ? No Shashank left now we are not worried for his screen space 😆
saba113 thumbnail
Mannu and Pooja drop the idea of abortion🤢New spoilers

Episode - 197602:30 AM - 03:00 AM, 18 Aug

Urmila tries to offer food to Nimboli, who has been tied up, but Kundan reaches there. Later, the vaidya comes and checks Urmila and advises the family members to keep Kundan away from her.

Episode - 197708:00 PM - 08:30 PM, 18 Aug

Mannu reaches the pawn shop in order to arrange for the money to carry out the abortion. Meanwhile, Pooja makes an excuse that she is going on a field trip and leaves for the clinic.

Episode - 197808:00 PM - 08:30 PM, 19 Aug

Mannu tells Pooja that they must keep the baby as a mark of their bond, and also so that their family members won't separate them. Harkhi decides to invite Kamli and her in-laws to the Rakhi festival.

Episode - 197908:00 PM - 08:30 PM, 20 Aug

Nidhi ties Shivam a 'rakhi'. The Raksha Bandhan celebrations begin at the 'haveli'. Later, Kamli and her in-laws arrive at Akheraj's house.

Episode - 198008:00 PM - 08:30 PM, 21 Aug

Kamli meets Urmila and asks her to be nice to Nimboli. Later, Kamli refuses to tie Kundan a 'rakhi'. Akheraj gets angry, but he is stopped by Jatashankar.

Episode - 198108:00 PM - 08:30 PM, 22 Aug

Kundan is furious due to Kamli's behaviour. Jatashankar and Bhagirathi meet with an accident. Kalyani inaugurates the children's ward at Jaitsar.

Episode - 198208:00 PM - 08:30 PM, 24 Aug

There is no synopsis available for this episode.

tiny15 thumbnail
@saba thanx 4 the spoilers btw now mannu & pooja dropping the idea of abortion 2 mark their bond .i wish soon mannu dumps this pooja .
and 2 me i luks like that pooja will think she can get mrd 2 mannu using her pregnancy & idea will get back fired on her.
wish it happens.