saba113 thumbnail
No i dont think they have changed the tracks That spoiler was misleading and there is nothing new spoilers are often misleading We got harsh on poor Dadisaa i am sorry Dadisaa maaf kar do manay
Dadisaa does not think like Anandi

Remember when Anandi was telling Dadisaa let her move out so that Jagya can listen to Ganga only not his anger get calmer hearing her words Dadisaa was like whatwhat she is saying because Dadisaa understood Jagya's irritation because of Anandi's interferences in his life

Dadisaa did not support Anandi when she came giving promise to Ratan DS clearly said to Anandi you had no right to do this She supported Ganga in that saying i also told Anandi same Why you gave promise to Ratan

DS did not agree with Anandi either when she was crying Ganga has poison in her heart for me Dadisaa let Anandi go only because she was crying Dadisaa think there is no point of holding her on

Dadisaa does not involve Anandi into the family matters Does she ask Anandi's opinion on anything No Anandi herself come to BH and involves herself in the matters there

Dadisaa stopped Anandi and answered her back when she was criticizing Jagya and Ganga they handled Mannu wrongly Dadisaa told her they did not listen to language of love either then we had to be strict with them and right now this is no time to discuss what should be done or not most important is to find Mannu

so Dadisaa did nothing new today Dadisaa thinks she is in safe hands of Jagya and Ganga so she does not need Anandi all the time with her this thing hurts Anandi because no one needs her in BH
Edited by saba113 - 9 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

but 2nd pandit is going 2 solemnise the mrg . he has taken advance from mannu.

Yes, But maybe Jagya or police trace them before marriage!
But even in that case will the CVs waste a Bal Vivah track for Jagya's exit! Mannu - Pooja teen romance wala track. All recently recruited actors will go away?! And sirf Jagya or JaGan and Abhi ko bhejthe huve nahi dikha sakte. How can they leave mannu and go! I'm confused.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Which young couple will go to get married all alone without any family members. Noone will get them married in real life except by bribing possibly. I'm not talking the legal issue here. When young coupled all alone try to get married ppl will think ghar se bhaage hai. Mannu - Pooja look clearly under age. Even pooja could pass of as an 18 yr old wearing a saree so such tricks but Mannu doesn't look that old.
saba113 thumbnail
There are still 2 months pending In 2 months they can redeem mannu and cancel this child marriageI think Jagya will leave in september maybe. if they wanted to change tracks why they even began it because Shashank resigned in May ?
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

There still 2 months pending In 2 months they can redeem mannu and cancel this child marriageπŸ˜†I think Jagya will leave in september maybe if they wanted to change tracks why they even began it because Shashank gave his resigned in May ?

I think exit may be sooner. September is very far away. They would not have revealed the news so soon.
Marriage news sach huyi toh consummation news bhi sach hi hogi then marriage cancel kaise hoga?πŸ˜•
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes, But maybe Jagya or police trace them before marriage!
But even in that case will the CVs waste a Bal Vivah track for Jagya's exit! Mannu - Pooja teen romance wala track. All recently recruited actors will go away?! And sirf Jagya or JaGan and Abhi ko bhejthe huve nahi dikha sakte. How can they leave mannu and go! I'm confused.

ur 1st line i was also wishing the same & hoping that it will happen.
and yes CVs waste BV track. they cud'd easily shown JaGan 7 their kids probs getting solved widout involving this pooja.
and yes they won't show j going away alone.
tiny15 thumbnail

I think exit may be sooner. September is very far away. They would not have revealed the news so soon.
Marriage news sach huyi toh consummation news bhi sach hi hogi then marriage cancel kaise hoga?πŸ˜•

exit is not sooner. shanky has put papers in june & hes serving 3 month notice period. so there r still 2 months period.
saba113 thumbnail

they had not revealed Media got to it somehow πŸ˜† The news will come again too with confirmation from Shashank Right now he is unavailable because this news leaked out somehow to media They told Shashank is on 3 month notice one month gone remaining are only two he resigned in may when he said i want to try something new now Play my age roles
so may to june 1 month
next july 2 august 3rd and final month He might leave in august or first week september imo

Even after consummation marriage can be nullified why not ? if pooja got pregnant they will abort
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

saba i think shanky put papers in june i.e 1st week of june so there r 2 months thats july & august.

and w en in may he said abt playing his age he mite b thinking of doing that & then did that in june thatswhy he went on trip.and alos aasiya was also saying that shes also thinking of going on holidays in that bimla segment.

@ur last line i hope & wish it happens. atleast it"ll give msg that consummation doesn't mean u've 2 stick 2 the mrg whether its BVor not. and by showing abortion it"ll again give a msg that its not end of road & u've 2 go 4 mrg only if gets pregnant.
oderwise CVs will justify BV tagline that kachi umar ke paake rishte which is against their theme of anti BV.

tiny15 thumbnail
2days epi spoiler
Balika Vadhu: Kamli informs Bhagirathi about the hit and miss with the jeep. Pooja feels a bit awkward as she sits ready in her marriage attire with Mannu. Nimboli sees Urmila's face. Urmi shouts out loud seeing Nimboli as Harkhi drags Nimboli by her ears. Nimboli meets Urmila and hands her the kattar for her safety but she refuses to take it. Akheraj tells Harkhi to find out the truth behind who called up Khetaram and informed him about Kundan being married to Nimboli...