kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
ok i am confused big time now...i just saw a promo in desi tashan showing a playful ishani and ranveer...have missed a couple of epis, so r ishveer back together and whats with all the new spoilers???if anybody is willing to fill in the blanks and explain to me in detail would be much appeeciated...thanks in advance..😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here is how it should play out inferring by all recent spoilers and so on.Let me try to sort out your confusion.Ishaani and Ranveer would be getting back together as ri's true colors would be revealed in front of her and she'll get to know that ri was behind the murder of her falguni maa as well as chirag.She'd get back to ranveer to claim her rights as his wife and would try to expose ri in meanwhile.I hope it helped you.You're welcome.
Adiza. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No they aren't back together as yet and what you saw in the promo must be that of haldi ceremony where Ranveer dreams about ishani n in tht dream he applies haldi to her and hopefully as per the latest spoilers and the videos they will soon be back together.
kriti_atharv thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Here is how it should play out inferring by all recent spoilers and so on.Let me try to sort out your confusion.Ishaani and Ranveer would be getting back together as ri's true colors would be revealed in front of her and she'll get to know that ri was behind the murder of her falguni maa as well as chirag.She'd get back to ranveer to claim her rights as his wife and would try to expose ri in meanwhile.I hope it helped you.You're welcome.

thanks dear...seems to make sense now...lol..
kriti_atharv thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnipillai

No they aren't back together as yet and what you saw in the promo must be that of haldi ceremony where Ranveer dreams about ishani n in tht dream he applies haldi to her and hopefully as per the latest spoilers and the videos they will soon be back together.

thanks soo much dear...now d promo makes more sense i guess...thnx..keepin my fingers crossed for ishveer...