Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hey actually um feeling something wiered! She forgot shikar! She only remembers RV!

I have watched a tamil film of sridevi where she lost her memory and later the hero will care for her and sridevi wl only remember the hero!! And he wl try his best to give her treatments and all and she wl cure!! After she got well she wl completely forget the hero and wl leave him while this guy wl run behind the train chasing like a mad, and hero wl end up as a mental guy as she forgot him!!
Idk y um feeling that dz z gona be d case here as well!!

Now acc to ishu her world z only RV as she remembers only him! But when she gets back to normal she may only remember mehras and wl forget RV completely! ! Then RV wl end up in mental asylum where as ishani wl live happily with someone else!!

Nahiii

Sridevi's character met Kamal Hassan's in that movie when she had lost her memory... Ishaani has known Ranveer her entire life, not just as her husband... she cant forget Ranveer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whenever it comes back, she'll still remember Ranveer as her friend and husband both, coz she lost another part of her memory not the one related to ranveer...
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Mahi, I think they all are saying it right... She might be faking memory loss... Because Smriti said in her interview that games will be played from both the sides for some time.. πŸ˜†

Faking memory loss would be the most probable thing.. She can achieve lot of things that way..

- She does not have to explain to Shikhar or Mehra why she wants to go back to RV
- She can keep Ri in the dark about the fact that she knows it was Ri who tried to kill her
- She can pretend that she does not remember going to jail or Chi-Ra fight etc
- She will claim Ranveer and he will be more considerate assuming she does not remember anything..

But it will be a serious problem once Ranveer discovers that she was faking.. Hopefully if she can fake it till Ri's truth is opened up, it should be great !!

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Btw, why wl shekhar wait for ishani's coming back to him after her memory gaining? Now it should b fully clarified to shekhar that ishani lover basically ranveer seeing ishani wants r8 frm ranveer as wife b/c to shekhar ishani forgets his part but how ishani suddenly wants ranveer as her pati whenever shekhar knows that ishani hates ranveer n this part can't b changed for any kind of memory loss! I m sketching terribly my head!
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess only cid team can save us now

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hey actually um feeling something wiered! She forgot shikar! She only remembers RV!

I have watched a tamil film of sridevi where she lost her memory and later the hero will care for her and sridevi wl only remember the hero!! And he wl try his best to give her treatments and all and she wl cure!! After she got well she wl completely forget the hero and wl leave him while this guy wl run behind the train chasing like a mad, and hero wl end up as a mental guy as she forgot him!!
Idk y um feeling that dz z gona be d case here as well!!

Now acc to ishu her world z only RV as she remembers only him! But when she gets back to normal she may only remember mehras and wl forget RV completely! ! Then RV wl end up in mental asylum where as ishani wl live happily with someone else!!

Nahiii

greeting MSA...

WOW...

SADMA...

please do not compare that strongest scripted film😭😭

with our super out of the world cv writers of MATSHπŸ˜†
BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
MATHS made mad me. Why i choose to watch this show?Now another confusion spoiler.
TrueLoveLost

I am a fan of your posts .I always loved your POV.
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Faking memory loss would be the most probable thing.. She can achieve lot of things that way..

- She does not have to explain to Shikhar or Mehra why she wants to go back to RV
- She can keep Ri in the dark about the fact that she knows it was Ri who tried to kill her
- She will claim Ranveer and he will be more considerate assuming she does not remember anything..

But it will be a serious problem once Ranveer discovers that she was faking.. Hopefully if she can fake it till Ri's truth is opened up, it should be great !!

That is what I am saying... Ishani will be exposed before Ritika's truth comes out... All part of EK's old drama... Ishaani will not succeed till the end so easily...
1039235 thumbnail
@ram Your posts are great...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes faking memory loss could make for a good track...but the qusetion is it...or is it not?...and will the viewers know about it...or will they keep this as an open ended thing for now..and decide on it later..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

she wont be able to noπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she'll get caught earlier for sure...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and CP I said the same...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

she wont have to give any explanation to Shi, Ranveer cant be mad at her for saying all that crap coz she doesnt remember saying it, Ri will relax, family cant be mean to her coz she's ill, they cant force her memory to return coz again that'll make her more ill, Ishaani ki aishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†