Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

the same way she showed in another show that someone was hit on their head and both their kidneys failed😳🀣🀣 humans and EKs characters, dont have organs in same placesπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

that was hilarious hit on the head and both kidneys failed zoombie or wat 🀣
1039235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

the same way she showed in another show that someone was hit on their head and both their kidneys failed😳🀣🀣 humans and EKs characters, dont have organs in same placesπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣
Edited by RTPMS - 9 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay wait!! Ishani was bleeding on head when Ritika stabbed her!!!! So may be someone pushed her before stabbing scene and she lost her memory i.e Ritika's bacha part and all!! After losing her menory ritika wl tell every damn thing abt how she cheated on chirag etc etc!!!! So that z when ishu wl get to kw abt ritika and then ri wl stab her!!
So may b she actually lost her memory and now she wl remember abt ri and fight with her coz ritika told the truth only after she lost the memory!! Oh god... i wl go mad! !

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Haina..
This is leading to bad dreams now...

Very very rare chances that this memory loss is real..
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know i could be completely off, but i dont think her ML is real... i seriously feel she's faking it going by what Smriti only said... this way Ri cant harm her coz according to Ri, Ishaani doesnt remember their confrontation, Ranveer cant be mad at her coz she doesnt remember the crap she said to him later coz of which he's angry at her now, add to this, she's "ill" so the family cant mistreat her either, the doctors will warn the families to not cause any stress to her etc etc, Ishaani can happily come back without any problem...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† find proof against Ri without anyone knowing what shes up to, not even Ri
u know what if this thing happens then surely EK has come in reality rather than being in mahaanta world , apne puure carer main pehli baar usse fans ki duayen melengi cuz this is not illogical or dumb , ishaani will be shown as smarty smarty bahu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
well i know that jyada logic EK ki sehat ke liye accha nahi haiπŸ˜› so lets just hope 4 d best n be prepared 4 d worst πŸ˜”
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Okay wait!! Ishani was bleeding on head when Ritika stabbed her!!!! So may be someone pushed her before stabbing scene and she lost her memory i.e Ritika's bacha part and all!! After losing her menory ritika wl tell every damn thing abt how she cheated on chirag etc etc!!!! So that z when ishu wl get to kw abt ritika and then ri wl stab her!!

So may b she actually lost her memory and now she wl remember abt ri and fight with her coz ritika told the truth only after she lost the memory!! Oh god... i wl go mad! !

naaahhh this cant be it, she was hiding in her car's trunk na when she opened it coz she wanted to reach the wedding venue?? Radz said so... Which means she knew before Ri told her everything herself and stabbed her that Ri is behind everything as RI was looking for her along with the assassins...
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_jagtap

i dont know i could be completely off, but i dont think her ML is real... i seriously feel she's faking it going by what Smriti only said... this way Ri cant harm her coz according to Ri, Ishaani doesnt remember their confrontation, Ranveer cant be mad at her coz she doesnt remember the crap she said to him later coz of which he's angry at her now, add to this, she's "ill" so the family cant mistreat her either, the doctors will warn the families to not cause any stress to her etc etc, Ishaani can happily come back without any problem...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† find proof against Ri without anyone knowing what shes up to, not even Ri

u know what if this thing happens then surely EK has come in reality rather than being in mahaanta world , apne puure carer main pehli baar usse fans ki duayen melengi cuz this is not illogical or dumb , ishaani will be shown as smarty smarty bahu πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
well i know that jyada logic EK ki sehat ke liye accha nahi haiπŸ˜› so lets just hope 4 d best n be prepared 4 d worst πŸ˜”

EK's bahu can think smart but her vamps will always act smart and if in case Ishaani is faking this memory loss, then trust me the first person to get exposed will be Ishaani then will come Ritika's turn... πŸ˜†
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey actually um feeling something wiered! She forgot shikar! She only remembers RV!
I have watched a tamil film of sridevi where she lost her memory and later the hero will care for her and sridevi wl only remember the hero!! And he wl try his best to give her treatments and all and she wl cure!! After she got well she wl completely forget the hero and wl leave him while this guy wl run behind the train chasing like a mad, and hero wl end up as a mental guy as she forgot him!!
Idk y um feeling that dz z gona be d case here as well!!

Now acc to ishu her world z only RV as she remembers only him! But when she gets back to normal she may only remember mehras and wl forget RV completely! ! Then RV wl end up in mental asylum where as ishani wl live happily with someone else!!

Nahiii
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

No-one has ever thanked Ranveer for saving and sacrificing his life for Ishani since childhood either though. But yeh it would be nice to see Ranveer thanking Shikhar for his favours :)

SwapnaKrishi - Shikhar has forgotten that Ranveer saved him and Ishani from that Falling Jhumar, getting hurt himself in the process..
We never saw Shikhar thanking Ranveer or worrying about his wounds either ??? Wont it be required for him to show that courtesy first ?

Ranveer has lost much more while trying to save Ishani, not just now but for long time...