Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Tfs Sutapa...
If this memory loss is true than they are once again taking IshVeer fans on a ride..

Same feeling here...RTPMS..
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

exactly who the eff writes this crap?? her brain is in her stomach kya😳🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pata nhi CVS or kya kya dikhayenge..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
on that note which phase has Ishaani gone back to exactly??πŸ€” post marriage when she hated him and he loved her?? Hate track when he hated her she loved him?? Or 2 weeks of peace before Chi died, where does her dimaag stand??πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can some1 plz. tell me weather d memory loss thing was said by d voice cover or in some interview cuz if it's d bg voice then maybe they r misleading us πŸ˜• , cuz d segment of rv's accident after face 2 face meeting of ishveer , they told d same thing that rv will suffer memory loss blah blah🀒 but it didn't happened , so some1 plz clarify
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh now our ishu turns to be a drama queen.. she is faking of mem loss .. she is not lost his memory fr sure.. bcz when she is hurt on her forehead she was quite normal and hide herself in Ri car.. and when she stabbed by Ritika in her stomach how can she lost his memory dis is crap 🀣 but now i will be call ishaani as DRAMA QUEEN "on sweet note" .. deserately waiting fr the episodes.. ranveer will b worried fr her and the whole family cant' utter a single word agnst ishaani wooohhh i m loving dis drama
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't believe this spoiler by the way.These guys got it wrong at the time of ranveer's accident as well when they said he'll go into coma but nothing of that sort happend.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i dont know i could be completely off, but i dont think her ML is real... i seriously feel she's faking it going by what Smriti only said... this way Ri cant harm her coz according to Ri, Ishaani doesnt remember their confrontation, Ranveer cant be mad at her coz she doesnt remember the crap she said to him later coz of which he's angry at her now, add to this, she's "ill" so the family cant mistreat her either, the doctors will warn the families to not cause any stress to her etc etc, Ishaani can happily come back without any problem...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†find proof against Ri without anyone knowing what shes up to, not even Ri

then why has she kept pending shekhar in her life yet? Acc to actor's speech shekhar even doesn't get clarification anything yet.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs sutapa...so we hv to c ghajini ishani in matsh...i want to meet personally tht doctor who is in creative head team...lot of medical miracles in matsh.so i want to gv him award.
Edited by naxathira - 9 years ago
1039235 thumbnail

on that note which phase has Ishaani gone back to exactly??πŸ€” post marriage when she hated him and he loved her?? Hate track when he hated her she loved him?? Or 2 weeks of peace before Chi died, where does her dimaag stand??πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£

And if she has really lost her memory, what about her Mother, Nitin, Zaveri...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
guys but didnt arjun say she lost her memory?? then how can U Me aur TV be making it up??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•