Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

So she gets hit on the head and she's fine, and she gets stabbed and loses her memory??πŸ€” bravo EK bravoπŸ‘

yes TL.. golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai.. or ye sab our Ek ka kamaal hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whn Ish gets hit on her head she was f9 n also tried to escape frm Ri nd after stabbed by Ri in stomach she lost her memory.. πŸ˜•
Rad75 thumbnail
But in Yesterday's SBS/SBB segment, itwas told that Ishani will try to expose Ritika and Ritika will try to escape and would create new hurdles for Ishani. If Ishani suffers memory loss, how is this exposing Ritika gonna happen?
1039235 thumbnail
Tfs Sutapa...
If this memory loss is true than they are once again taking IshVeer fans on a ride..
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I told u she would have a memory loss and I am 100% sure she's faking it ektas show r so predictable and this would be lawyer's babu reaction

bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

tl, now shekhar is saying that he wl wait for ishani until she gains her memory. But yesterday simriti said different. Then whats it meant? After memory gaining what wl ishani do?

That can be divulged by ekta maiyaa only.πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

tl, now shekhar is saying that he wl wait for ishani until she gains her memory. But yesterday simriti said different. Then whats it meant? After memory gaining what wl ishani do?

i dont know i could be completely off, but i dont think her ML is real... i seriously feel she's faking it going by what Smriti only said... this way Ri cant harm her coz according to Ri, Ishaani doesnt remember their confrontation, Ranveer cant be mad at her coz she doesnt remember the crap she said to him later coz of which he's angry at her now, add to this, she's "ill" so the family cant mistreat her either, the doctors will warn the families to not cause any stress to her etc etc, Ishaani can happily come back without any problem...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† find proof against Ri without anyone knowing what shes up to, not even Ri
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think she is faking memory loss...she wouldn't be finding an easy way out to not confront Shikar and tell him the truth that she loves Ranveer..atleast she could tell the truth to him..?
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: njan20

yes TL.. golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai.. or ye sab our Ek ka kamaal hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whn Ish gets hit on her head she was f9 n also tried to escape frm Ri nd after stabbed by Ri in stomach she lost her memory.. πŸ˜•

exactly who the eff writes this crap?? her brain is in her stomach kya😳🀣🀣
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

I don't think she is faking memory loss...she wouldn't be finding an easy way out to not confront Shikar and tell him the truth that she loves Ranveer..atleast she could tell the truth to him..?

Don't or do?
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

but shes not telling ANYONE the truth, then why Shi??? heroines like acting alone when it comes to exposing vamps soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz this ML looks waayyy too convenient... doesnt go with what Smriti said either of Ishaani trying to expose Ri...