Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

the most confusing news segts ever yaar MB πŸ˜•
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Su for all the wu you are the best.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Thanks Su for all the wu you are the best.

thanks for the appreciation 😳😳
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Male lead MU female lead at the drop of a hat- check
FL having to go through agni pariksha in each track-check
FL is never wrong-check
Male lead is always wrong-check
crappy love triangles/quadrangles-check
annoying relatives who instigate evil MIL even more-check
never ending negativity-check
unlimited rona dhona-check
unnecessary leaps-check
numerous murder attempts on both leads-check
both never dying-check

OMG!!
ramyarn matsh and TL!!

U hv completely written a theory on her stories!! πŸ˜‰

cant stop laughin now🀣

yep she's brilliant like that, who cares if you can try raping me again listen to my bhashan first😳 CP to IshVeer's office scene, who cares if i cant breathe properly, listen to my bhashan of how you're being disrespectful first..😳 CP to the scene now with Ri, who cares if you're after me, listen to my bhashan of how i wont let you marry Ranveer first😳 CVs seriously!!!! at least look at the goddamn situation before starting her offπŸ₯±πŸ₯±

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: MM123456

TFS Suta 😳 😳

I am to lazy to read all those pages πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

But I think as many that Ishani might faking the memory loss or that reporter might be wrong πŸ˜† Let 's see πŸ˜‰

About Ranveer thanking Shikhar for saving Ishani , I think he should πŸ˜‰ But also believe that :

Ishani , her Family and Shikhar should thank Ranveer from saving her from the fire in the Storage in the first phase

Thank Ranveer for taking blame on Gauri running off when actually it was Ishani who helped Gouri and Ranveer was tortured

Thank Ranveer for trying to save Ishani from Chirag which resultet him and his familiy to bee trown Ourt of the house With the biggest alzaam on him and him and his parents being tortured in jail

Thank Ranveer for saving Ishani in the Office when the light goes off

Thank Ranveer for getting Ishani realised from jail , when she takes the blame on her self for Chirag

Thank Ranveer for saving Ishani by marriying her for saving her respect and her families

Thank Ranveer for supporting and saving her Brother when he is accused of fraud

Thank Ranveer for taking her side when his mother says she is pregnant With Chirag 's baby

Thank Ranveer for saving Gauri

Thank Ranveer for taking blame on the car accident which was Chirags fault but it was Ishani 's car so Ranveer took the blame on himself

Thank Ranveer for saving Ishani when she is having allergic shock

Thank Ranveer for trying to keep saving Ishani when she has shattered his heart compleately , but still he tries to save her from jail

Thank Ranveer for supporting her Family finacially

Thank Ranveer from saving Ishani and Shikhar when someone tries to kill them ( the lamp )

Thanks Ranveer from saving Ishani from the car accident

Thanks Ranveer from saving her when she is about to hit by a bus /truck on the road

( sorry if I missed some )

Yes Ranveer should say sorry for being meen to her when she broke his heart and did not left stone for him to believe she truly hated him

Yes Ranveer should apologize for trying ti prove that she is charackterless girl which she is not

Yes Ranveer should apologize for hurting her

( I won 't meantion the hate track because for that he has already apologized )

So yes IshVeer are not always right and both need to apologize and say thanks

But serioulsy Ranveer has done so much for her and her Family , sad that People only the bad thin a person does and every bad thing Ranveer did was because he had a broken heart

wowww MM..
woww ⭐️⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: mint2

Hi frnds, I agree with many of u here that our Ishani has not lost her memory at all, but frankly speaking she has regained her Brain back to its place. This all shez just pretending, jut to get back to Rv Mansion conveniently and to reveal Ritikas truth. Coz once Ritika will come to know that she has lost her memory, she will become relax and wont be that attentive in her further conspiracy what she will be planning.
But I only have one question in my mind, that from which point of her life will she pretend that she remembers nothing from this day onwards. I want her to start from coming out of the jail day or from the day before ISHKAR and RARI declared the dates of their marriages, and I want this coz of she will pretend that she has lost her memory from where she was with Ranveer as her wife, than Ranveer will definitely keep thinking that she still love chirag and she is faking her love for him, but if this ML drama start from after leap thing, atleast she can clear Ranveer that the jail thing was all she planned coz to save him, and that she only and only love him. The dream confession done by her on Ishkar sangeet can be shown as real. 😲

wow mint2.. valid point.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

isn't that what she showed on ri too???🀒🀒 that WAS rape only.. which they tried to dump on her by making her look like she enjoyed being raped and fell in love with her rapist🀒🀒

omg how did i forget dis!!

ya its sick actually!!

d way she fell in luv wid he rapist.. yuckkk 🀒🀒🀒

i think she's gone back to hate track like bbishveer mentioned... explains why she's annoying him again and why she isn't reacting to his anger as well...

omg!! then wudnt ranveer think shez fakin it again !! 😲😲

cuz to him she willingly went2 chirag to do that n wen caught made up dis sickening story naa.. durin d KC night.. 🀒

Who ll clr dat2 him?! 😲😲

oh wow this is really cool, you guys watch it for the same reason us girls watch it for..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ranveer's loveπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hehe my mom too watches it fr d same reason!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ranveer's love 😳😳😳