Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
shakti..when he is alone is reliable and simriti also..radz hides to the core and Ab i know him since mjht he never utter all scene
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

she isnt faking it either..i say there is no such scenario .arjun jocks always and if they asked abouy memory loss he replied like there is a real scenario like that .hate it when media cooks lame stories

So it is a combined plan made by understanding of both...i guess that's what you are trying to say and what i got after evaluating all this...
edit: just saw the video now...yes agree there seems to be no such scenario..
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
sorry for typos people..i.f and cell phone sucks

ok so how on earth she is operated n discharged in two hours ..cause ri said i wanna take rest in two hours before wedding before she went on killing mission
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

So it is a combined plan made by understanding of both...i guess that's what you are trying to say and what i got after evaluating all this...

Yes it seems so that is why he was blabbering stuff like shikhar would wait for ishaani to get back to normal?Why else would he say such things if he is already aware that ishaani loves ranveer only.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

sorry for typos people..i.f and cell phone sucks

ok so how on earth she is operated n discharged in two hours ..cause ri said i wanna take rest in two hours before wedding before she went on killing mission

No problem it's because of you that we have been able to get back some of our sanity through your wu about the video.😆
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
thank God i watched that vid otherwise arjuns ML statement made me irked ..
bbishveer thumbnail
Here's another spoiler just to corroborate what enchanteur just said.

Ishaani reaches hospital in an injured condition. Shikhar holds her hand before she is taken to the OT. Shikhar couldn't stop crying and prays for Ishaani's life. Ishaani says Ritika did her accident and she gets injured. She gains consciousness and talks to Shikhar. She rushes to stop Ranvir and Ritika's marriage.

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Here's another spoiler just to corroborate what enchanteur just said.

Ishaani reaches hospital in an injured condition. Shikhar holds her hand before she is taken to the OT. Shikhar couldn't stop crying and prays for Ishaani's life. Ishaani says Ritika did her accident and she gets injured. She gains consciousness and talks to Shikhar. She rushes to stop Ranvir and Ritika's marriage.

so she dnt lost her memory..
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: naxathira

so she dnt lost her memory..

Doesn't seem so.
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wan to c tht doctor who saved ishani n gv such treatment tht she ran to mandap in few hrs.india needs him..