Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

she hasn't you're right, she clearly said jaanti hoon when he said he's marrying Ri.. I'm lost now, whats he waiting around for??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If he can wait around for such a while he can try for a bit longer as well.😑
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he can wait till eternity ..like we are waiting for reunion
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

oh wow this is really cool, you guys watch it for the same reason us girls watch it for..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ranveer's loveπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Why are you girls so confounded by realizing our feelings?
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
just saw the promo.ish with head wound saying rii that i know your truth and wont let you marry ri .ri stabbed her.so its mean she is normal
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

just saw the promo.ish with head wound saying rii that i know your truth and wont let you marry ri .ri stabbed her.so its mean she is normal

You meant ranveer for the bold part?Ok i got that sorry.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

ok now i am confused again...the actor's dialogues...not only in one intv but different segments seems to be giving other impression...but the video like you guys are saying seems to suggest that she may be faking it..πŸ˜•

Mahi it's best to wait for the episodes to play out.And like someone said we should go by smriti's int as she speaks out genuinely unlike some others.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Friends ,
Today is going to be most confused day of my life
With that serious injuries she will travel to stop wedding.πŸ˜† Memory loss is a very rare thing how come it happens very often in Hindi movies and serials?
What is happening to this drama? OMG i am so mad at my self now for getting addicted to this foolish love story. You look at the story one pregnat woman that also in the third trimester and attacking people too easily lake a breeze. 🀒
Then comes RV in the name friend ship doing all kind of non sense under earthπŸ˜†
Ishani there was no brain , now what she had also disappeared for everπŸ˜•

Only mas normal is Shikher I am sure they will turn him in to a crack very soon

Friends is it love story ? Wicked story ? Horror story? Or comody story ?

I think they want to give tough fight to Kapil ... good go , I hope one day Ektha will suffer from Memory loss so she will forget to making this kind of crap.😑
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

No matter, in that case if its not the ML thing than we can spam for another 30-40 pages on how she will get back and what she will do, what Ritika will plan, rven what Ranveer and shikhar and amba and baa and even the parekh and mehra family will do. We are very good in this. πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Oh suhcks ... sari mehenat pani mein !!

Anyways, probably the CVs will get inspiration !!
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

ok now i am confused again...the actor's dialogues...not only in one intv but different segments seems to be giving other impression...but the video like you guys are saying seems to suggest that she may be faking it..πŸ˜•

she isnt faking it either..i say there is no such scenario .arjun jocks always and if they asked abouy memory loss he replied like there is a real scenario like that .hate it when media cooks lame stories
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bbishveer

You meant ranveer for the bold part?

In serials the prerequisite for memory loss is the person should loss consciousness and after a while when she/he opens the eyes will be clueless about the present situation.