Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

Bravo bbishveer !!
Yes, Ranveer's love is what attracted me too in the way u described, even though I am not a man !! Usually leading men are all macho and hide-my-feelings and one-dimensional types.. but Ranveer is really complex and lovable at the same time !

Good to have you here to show the diverse views !

Unity in diversity.Like we always say.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
http://tvmastiblog.blogspot.com/p/operation-theatre-pahunchi-ishaani.html
there is a vid at bottom on this page
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

i knew it!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yep ranveer is typical dream guy material for girls, if you want inspiration, watch himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh wow thats greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ keep using LGs tactics and I'm sure all pupils will succeedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey that was never the prime reason just to clarify.It was an afterthought after going through like hundred of episodes.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
anyone have sbb link
..i hope she hast lost memory cause shi will be there in hope untill she regain it
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

anyone have sbb link
..i hope she hast lost memory cause shi will be there in hope untill she regain it

she hasn't you're right, she clearly said jaanti hoon when he said he's marrying Ri.. I'm lost now, whats he waiting around for??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

I guess this could be the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amjj6Yg7TO4

Btw its telly bytes .There is a thread of this video posted by some member.Did scraped through the video as wasn't looking anything new.But thanks for sharing the wu.Enchanteur.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey that was never the prime reason just to clarify.It was an afterthought after going through like hundred of episodes.

arre no i get youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was an after thought type of a thing only coz you cant sit through shows you dont like like even for this reasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

TL I have never watched an Indian daily soap before I usually watch English shows like the big bang Theory,Two and a half men how I met your mother and many more the reason I got attracted to d show that d love story was shown with respect to male point of view and I just connected with ranveer character I could fell his pain during d initial episodes and later ishveers magic made me watch Ranveer is my favorite character along with Charlie Harper and Sheldon Cooper

oh wow this is really cool, you guys watch it for the same reason us girls watch it for..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ranveer's loveπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

arre no i get youπŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was an after thought type of a thing only coz you cant sit through shows you dont like like even for this reasonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah exactly.Besides we are born with some natural flair as well.I hope you've got that?
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
arjun must be jocking when umetv asked about memory loss..she cant loose memory cause the wound on head it not critical ..and she was arguing ri with that wound and before being stabbed.she will tell everything except ri truth that is why he was just angry not a monster