Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Ditto CP on this... it was pathetic!! her character transformation i saw the day she entered more or less coz the parallel female lead in K soaps is always negative onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†but the way they went about it here is the most pathetic thing till date🀒🀒

they could've easily shown how she loved ranveer during their first wedding only and didnt want to let him go, but had to, then teamed up with Chirag to separate them, they had a ONS in between she got preggo, he didnt want to marry her so she killed him and went after ranveer again... instead they showed her being raped, falling for her rapist, then clinging onto a married man SHE DOESNT EVEN LOVE!!!🀒🀒🀒

Exactly
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you guys practicing for the future kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good good girls will love youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† a lot want guys like ranveer in real so yeahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That is also one of the reasons besides what i have said before.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I know a lot my female friends just can't stop gushing about him and i am experiencing such feelings form someone as well .Yeah like he said in one of the episodes he is LG and we are his pupils.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
mint2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

chillax people..she hasnt lost her memory nor faking it ..there is a telebuz vid in which she says to shi in hospital that she wanna meet ranveer and shi says that he is marrying ri and ish replies i know ..but i still have to meet him

Provide the link pls
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

chillax people..she hasnt lost her memory nor faking it ..there is a telebuz vid in which she says to shi in hospital that she wanna meet ranveer and shi says that he is marrying ri and ish replies i know ..but i still have to meet him

oh wow, we just spammed 33 pages on something that isn't even real... we awesome or whatπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

Agreed that he will cry on this, but will be angry too, ki teri iss MAHANTA ne bina baat ke humari life ke 8-10 month waste kar diye, abtak to hum kya kya kar chuke hote 😲 πŸ˜‰ 🀣

yeah theres this too, they could've had cute cute babies by now if she didnt run off to jail so😑🀣🀣
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

The same feelings that got all you guys (pun intended) hooked on to the show ranveer's unflinching love for ishaani.I am not a couch potato but i have never seen a protagonist showing his feelings in love the way ranveer did.Later on and uptill now because of ishveer.I know that you weren't generalizing it.πŸ˜†

Bravo bbishveer !!
Yes, Ranveer's love is what attracted me too in the way u described, even though I am not a man !! Usually leading men are all macho and hide-my-feelings and one-dimensional types.. but Ranveer is really complex and lovable at the same time !

Good to have you here to show the diverse views !
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

That is also one of the reasons besides what i have said before.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I know a lot my female friends just can't stop gushing about him and i am experiencing such feelings form someone as well .Yeah like he said in one the episodes he is LG and we are his pupils.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i knew it!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yep ranveer is typical dream guy material for girls, if you want inspiration, watch himπŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh wow thats greatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ keep using LGs tactics and I'm sure all pupils will succeedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mint2 thumbnail

oh wow, we just spammed 33 pages on something that isn't even real... we awesome or whatπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

No matter, in that case if its not the ML thing than we can spam for another 30-40 pages on how she will get back and what she will do, what Ritika will plan, rven what Ranveer and shikhar and amba and baa and even the parekh and mehra family will do. We are very good in this. πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TL I have never watched an Indian daily soap before I usually watch English shows like the big bang Theory,Two and a half men how I met your mother and many more the reason I got attracted to d show that d love story was shown with respect to male point of view and I just connected with ranveer character I could fell his pain during d initial episodes and later ishveers magic made me watch Ranveer is my favorite character along with Charlie Harper and Sheldon Cooper
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

Provide the link pls

I guess this could be the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amjj6Yg7TO4