Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

Yes, and that was the most pukeworthy thing I ever saw.. so what if she is vamp.. Anyone thinking that a woman can ever fall for her rapist or one who takes advantage of her situation, needs serious brain examination..

The way Ri character was converted from a good, independent woman to bechari, clingy unwed mother to schemy vamp just shows how pathetic the writing and plots can get..

Well said regarding the bold part.πŸ‘
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

And frankly speaking none of the viewers have taken it as a good thing either. Its too dumb on part of cvs that how can they show that a girl who is already going for an arrange marriage, and even started liking her fianc if not living her, and even if she wasnt goingbto get married than also, how can a girl fall for a person who has drug rappef her 😑

CP her character transformation has failed for everyone more or less, how does a girl like Ri who kept telling Ishaani to beware of Chirag's intentions, fall in love with him coz he raped her🀒🀒
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

arre i didnt na thats why I'm so cracked🀣🀣 cant think anything + for this show🀣🀣 keep remembering her old ones and going what if this comes here???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh boy that must be a torture 😭 😭
bbishveer thumbnail

oh wow really??? thats coolπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ yeah, thats why we're all here no???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz of his love for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes truly.Yes.And trust me I know many male members who watch this show just for that.πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

Tl this is her way of dealing with his anger, and this anger will be there even when he will come to know about this truth that she went to jail for him, than also he will be angry, but this time for her love for him, ki atleast decision lene se pahle mujhse poonchti to ki maine kuch kiya bhi tha ya nhi.

you really think he'll get angry here??? i've always felt like he wontπŸ˜†πŸ˜† will sit and cry instead over how she was ready to sacrifice her life for him and he MU her bleh blehπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Yes truly.Yes.And trust me I know many male members who watch this show just for that.πŸ˜†

you guys practicing for the future kya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good good girls will love youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† a lot want guys like ranveer in real so yeahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes, and that was the most pukeworthy thing I ever saw.. so what if she is vamp.. Anyone thinking that a woman can ever fall for her rapist or one who takes advantage of her situation, needs serious brain examination..

The way Ri character was converted from a good, independent woman to bechari, clingy unwed mother to schemy vamp just shows how pathetic the writing and plots can get..

WELL SAID MATSH !!!
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Ditto CP on this... it was pathetic!! her character transformation i saw the day she entered more or less coz the parallel female lead in K soaps is always negative onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the way they went about it here is the most pathetic thing till date🀒🀒

they could've easily shown how she loved ranveer during their first wedding only and didnt want to let him go, but had to, then teamed up with Chirag to separate them, they had a ONS in between she got preggo, he didnt want to marry her so she killed him and went after ranveer again... instead they showed her being raped, falling for her rapist, then clinging onto a married man SHE DOESNT EVEN LOVE!!!🀒🀒🀒
mint2 thumbnail

you really think he'll get angry here??? i've always felt like he wontπŸ˜†πŸ˜†will sit and cry instead over how she was ready to sacrifice her life for him and he MU her bleh blehπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agreed that he will cry on this, but will be angry too, ki teri iss MAHANTA ne bina baat ke humari life ke 8-10 month waste kar diye, abtak to hum kya kya kar chuke hote 😲 πŸ˜‰ 🀣
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chillax people..she hasnt lost her memory nor faking it ..there is a telebuz vid in which she says to shi in hospital that she wanna meet ranveer and shi says that he is marrying ri and ish replies i know ..but i still have to meet him