Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

Oh Yeah, you remember TL, we had made a post about crime-friendly CVs.. This show has the most crime-friendly CVs.. really..
In the current track too, Falguni murder was brushed under carpet till f2f and all parties.. then suddenly Ishani and Ranveer remembered that she was killed when Ri track was supposed to start !!
Chirag murder is already brushed off and we will see the truth coming out only after 100 epis may be..

Yep CP, Ishaani didnt even remember her mother was dead when she was playing bahu bahu for mehra family.. Ranveer didnt even remember F was like his mother when he was playing malign Ishaani's character and be daddy to Ri's baby... yet one fine day when Ri was meant to go negative, everyone remembered F died🀣🀣🀣 Ranveer wants to punish F's killer, Ish wants to look for F's killerπŸ‘πŸ‘
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yeah everyone here is used to members being girls so...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i've been on IF for a while now and haven't come across any guys... on that note, what attracted you guys to MATSH?? I've always been curious about that... coz my brothers literally cringe at this show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† naahhh i didnt mean to generalize either...😊😊

The same feelings that got all you guys (pun intended) hooked on to the show ranveer's unflinching love for ishaani.I am not a couch potato but i have never seen a protagonist showing his feelings in love the way ranveer did.Later on and uptill now because of ishveer.I know that you weren't generalizing it.πŸ˜†
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

Hi frnds, I agree with many of u here that our Ishani has not lost her memory at all, but frankly speaking she has regained her Brain back to its place. This all shez just pretending, jut to get back to Rv Mansion conveniently and to reveal Ritikas truth. Coz once Ritika will come to know that she has lost her memory, she will become relax and wont be that attentive in her further conspiracy what she will be planning.
But I only have one question in my mind, that from which point of her life will she pretend that she remembers nothing from this day onwards. I want her to start from coming out of the jail day or from the day before ISHKAR and RARI declared the dates of their marriages, and I want this coz of she will pretend that she has lost her memory from where she was with Ranveer as her wife, than Ranveer will definitely keep thinking that she still love chirag and she is faking her love for him, but if this ML drama start from after leap thing, atleast she can clear Ranveer that the jail thing was all she planned coz to save him, and that she only and only love him. The dream confession done by her on Ishkar sangeet can be shown as real. 😲

i think she's gone back to hate track like bbishveer mentioned... explains why she's annoying him again and why she isn't reacting to his anger as well...

mint2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

That 's just discussting 🀒 🀒 🀒

And frankly speaking none of the viewers have taken it as a good thing either. Its too dumb on part of cvs that how can they show that a girl who is already going for an arrange marriage, and even started liking her fianc if not living her, and even if she wasnt goingbto get married than also, how can a girl fall for a person who has drug rappef her 😑
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

How did you survive ?

arre i didnt na thats why I'm so cracked🀣🀣 cant think anything + for this show🀣🀣 keep remembering her old ones and going what if this comes here???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

isn't that what she showed on ri too???🀒🀒 that WAS rape only.. which they tried to dump on her by making her look like she enjoyed being raped and fell in love with her rapist🀒🀒

Yes, and that was the most pukeworthy thing I ever saw.. so what if she is vamp.. Anyone thinking that a woman can ever fall for her rapist or one who takes advantage of her situation, needs serious brain examination..

The way Ri character was converted from a good, independent woman to bechari, clingy unwed mother to schemy vamp just shows how pathetic the writing and plots can get..

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

The same feelings that got all you guys (pun intended) hooked on to the show ranveer's unflinching love for ishaani.I am not a couch potato but i have never seen a protagonist showing his feelings in love the way ranveer did.Later on and uptill now because of ishveer.I know that you weren't generalizing it.πŸ˜†

oh wow really??? thats coolπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ yeah, thats why we're all here no???πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz of his love for herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mint2 thumbnail

i think she's gone back to hate track like bbishveer mentioned... explains why she's annoying him again and why she isn't reacting to his anger as well...

Tl this is her way of dealing with his anger, and this anger will be there even when he will come to know about this truth that she went to jail for him, than also he will be angry, but this time for her love for him, ki atleast decision lene se pahle mujhse poonchti to ki maine kuch kiya bhi tha ya nhi.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

And frankly speaking none of the viewers have taken it as a good thing either. Its too dumb on part of cvs that how can they show that a girl who is already going for an arrange marriage, and even started liking her fianc if not living her, and even if she wasnt goingbto get married than also, how can a girl fall for a person who has drug rappef her 😑

They just did the worst job for that , we might not like RI but still the lack of respect for womens in this show is really :

🀒 🀒 🀒

Have nothing more to say, I mean topics like this should be handled carefully and CVs just make fun of it