Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bbishveer

True that.We aren't seeing the same show that we used to before this jail drama.

Agree with you and TL and Nebuna.

This show has destroyed the essence of aashiqui, innocence and becoming more like TRP hungry anything-goes shows..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yep this show is brilliant at that.. brushing everything under the carpet.. no one ever found out Disha lied about Ranveer raping her, no one ever found out about Chirag's rape attempt either... Disha went off scot free without punishment, Chirag went off scot free without punishment... again if they cant handle such serious issues, why expect anything from them at all??? everyone should just give up and sleep earlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† even here, end mein they might decide murder isn't that big of a crime, and Ri can be forgiven and let her go tooπŸ₯±
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

you're a guy really??? I never knew... this is the first forum where I'm actually meeting guys too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and i wasnt trying to be chauvinist about it, i just meant it gets to women more coz they're the ones who go through all this crap in reality nothing else... sorry if you felt that way...😊😊

I am shocked too with number of male viewers here ,cause we had some during initial days of MATH
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

MM most of these rape attempts are taken for drama purposes which is disgusting,some change should be brought in with all this social issues

I so agree on this !!

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

MM most of these rape attempts are taken for drama purposes which is disgusting,some change should be brought in with all this social issues

she used to show full fledged rape tracks before which would end with rapist going to jail, but they were so goddamn cheap along the way that him being arrested wasnt worth itπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
greeting friends
the topic became serious on the latter part ...

There is a not so famous film of madhuri dixit...called..PREM GRANTH..

it touched the very cruel subject called RAPE...

what was more unique was the dialogue that happens between rishi kapoor and his uncle shammi kapoor...

please do watch it ...i would not be able to make you understand this whole thing...but please give a try...

thanking you

a very famous dialogue of shah rukh khan is " agar ladki ladko ko paida kar sakti hai toh woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai..."
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Agree with you and TL and Nebuna.

This show has destroyed the essence of aashiqui, innocence and becoming more like TRP hungry anything-goes shows..

CP on that, their innocence was their USP which they've kinda killed... though they MIGHT be able to get it back through this track... again IF her memory is really gone, everything she did after it gets undone apne aap so he cant even be mad at herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and even if she's pretending, he doesn't know and she'll keep on pretending, so again everything she did is undone...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† his paap remains thoughπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: anup_mech

greeting friends

the topic became serious on the latter part ...

There is a not so famous film of madhuri dixit...called..PREM GRANTH..

it touched the very cruel subject called RAPE...

what was more unique was the dialogue that happens between rishi kapoor and his uncle shammi kapoor...

please do watch it ...i would not be able to make you understand this whole thing...but please give a try...

thanking you

a very famous dialogue of shah rukh khan is " agar ladki ladko ko paida kar sakti hai toh woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai..."

i tried to years back, it was too disturbing so i closed itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

you're a guy really??? I never knew... this is the first forum where I'm actually meeting guys too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and i wasnt trying to be chauvinist about it, i just meant it gets to women more coz they're the ones who go through all this crap in reality nothing else... sorry if you felt that way...😊😊

Yes .Like I said suta she wouldn't be the last one addressing me in that manner and my words have been realized today only.πŸ˜†.There are some guys apart from me as well around the forum.I know you can feel such stuff more intensely but i was only alluding to that part where you said guys are insensitive to these stuffs.Though I agree most are but not all.It's okπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

she used to show full fledged rape tracks before which would end with rapist going to jail, but they were so goddamn cheap along the way that him being arrested wasnt worth itπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

You gave us this info previously and women falling for the man who have raped her is another master piece from her...Ekta and her Cv writers need to do some field work on women who have been abused and who are still being abused on daily basis let alone rape,If she does the same later then no words from me for her invisible brains.