Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

ditto CP.. this leap was the biggest mistake ever!! they killed each and every single thing this show stood for with each passing episode through it... this isn't the ishaani i fell in love with, her stupidity in this track is worse then her stupidity during the Chirag phase which says something, this is also not the ranveer i fell in love with, his lack of brains and not being able to see things that are practically in front of his eyes, isn't him either so...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Wao... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Less words but you both said everything... πŸ‘
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Hers d link and plllzzz don't say ty

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phTmReNlXng

okk will not say TY but a gift for you for sharing this most awaited VU

Embedded image permalink
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

You are another man so I should expect something like this from a man

I have seen quite a lot of realityπŸ˜† ...

please do not think otherwise..during hate track i had switched my self to tarak mehta...i used to watch only WU...

so didn't had to endure the pain...

and yes you are right first a women has to respect another women...and the male has to respect other male...

then only things will be okay and safe..

greetings
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

CP men are never going to get why stuff like this (i.e. the type of dialogues they use for Ishaani, the rape attempt on her, Amba paying Chi to malign her etc etc) is so disrespectful towards women, even if its just fictional... doesn't make it any less...

Respect is something on what men need tutions...

Even a fictional abuse can pierce everyone badly
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

CP men are never going to get why stuff like this (i.e. the type of dialogues they use for Ishaani, the rape attempt on her, Amba paying Chi to malign her etc etc) is so disrespectful towards women, even if its just fictional... doesn't make it any less...

Hey TL don't say that.Even i myself found it quite repulsive when it was played out.So let's not get chauvinist about it.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Jhatka toh lagega woh bhi bahut zor ka.. Amba will get 880 V shock on knowing Ritika's truth and RV will suffer a shock of nearly 1000V on knowing Ishaani's truth... πŸ˜†

This discussion is hilarious yaar
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That rape attempt was really sick THAt is d worst a man could do to a woman and I had a lot of respect for ishanis character the way she fought and it's not easy and don't forget she had to face ranveer hatred after her the way she handled showed her as a strong women
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey TL don't say that.Even i myself found it quite repulsive when it was played out.So let's not get chauvinist about it.

you're a guy really??? I never knew... this is the first forum where I'm actually meeting guys too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and i wasnt trying to be chauvinist about it, i just meant it gets to women more coz they're the ones who go through all this crap in reality nothing else... sorry if you felt that way...😊😊
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think in some ways this is something women 's understand the pain of , but that does not mean that men does not , because they have mother , daughter , wife , sister etc. so they in some ways can relate and even rape happebs to men

In the show Disha attempted rape on Ranveer and Chirag on Ishani , which was terrible and CVs just did a bad job on both of them especially when it came to Ishani 's case
Edited by MM123456 - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

I think in some ways this is something women 's understand the pain of , but that does not mean that men does not , because they have mother , daughter , wife , sister etc. so they in some ways can relate and even rape happebs to men

In the show Disha attempted rape on Ranveer and Chirag on Ishani , which was terrible and CVs just did a bad job on both of them especially when it came to Ishani 's case

MM most of these rape attempts are taken for drama purposes which is disgusting,some change should be brought in with all this social issues