Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

even his speech was sickening!!🤢🤢 like i mentioned he was continuously feeling her up whilst confessing, then he announced he'll rape her before attempting to rape her🤢🤢🤢 the entire first half of that episode was one of the toughest to sit through till date in this show🤢

That was heights of atrocity from the writers part and not to leave the bedroom remarks they pass on each other on who will bed her first and the not sleeping with each other🤢🤢🤢

Their writing is pure shit are there any women writers in that team aren't they ashamed of what they write and channel who decides to air on contrary they have 100 of other programs talking about women empowerment.Isnt that screaming hypocrisy,shame on all these writers and the producer being women herself.
nebuna thumbnail

you really still care Nebuna??😆 i have serious wala given up at long long last😆😆😆

I was holding up to see their reunion if not in love but now I damn care even if they unite in love cause this shit being thrown at us is baffling.
nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

I wouldn't say so MATSH .It's only this current farcical track which feels random hence we are experiencing the latter part of what you've said for now.

Ever since her jail drama everything is random bish her fake hate she coming out of jail again distancing her from RV ,RV mudslinging her ,nothing is true to their characters every scene is forced and now their dream romance too looks discontinued.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

That was heights of atrocity from the writers part and not to leave the bedroom remarks they pass on each other on who will bed her first and the not sleeping with each other🤢🤢🤢

Their writing is pure shit are there any women writers in that team aren't they ashamed of what they write and channel who decides to air on contrary they have 100 of other programs talking about women empowerment.Isnt that screaming hypocrisy,shame on all these writers and the producer being women herself.

CP on this, this show has some of the cheapest most vile vulgar dialogues ive ever come across, this one, the one at the GSDC and ChirVeer's car scene topping the list🤢🤢 blehh🤢🤢
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

dear neb,

relax yaar...

the reality is quite harsh then these fiction characters..

do not think too much see the serial and forget it...

that will do no harm...if not see... chotta bheem...oogy and cockroaches...doremon...

please don't take it on our self...

greetings
nebuna thumbnail

CP on this, this show has some of the cheapest most vile vulgar dialogues ive ever come across, this one, the one at the GSDC and ChirVeer's car scene topping the list🤢🤢 blehh🤢🤢

These are nothing but objectification of women

MIL bribing another man to blame her DIL for an EMA ...these writers are shit ...First we women need to respect fellow women and then ask men to respect us
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Ever since her jail drama everything is random bish her fake hate she coming out of jail again distancing her from RV ,RV mudslinging her ,nothing is true to their characters every scene is forced and now their dream romance too looks discontinued.

ditto CP.. this leap was the biggest mistake ever!! they killed each and every single thing this show stood for with each passing episode through it... this isn't the ishaani i fell in love with, her stupidity in this track is worse then her stupidity during the Chirag phase which says something, this is also not the ranveer i fell in love with, his lack of brains and not being able to see things that are practically in front of his eyes, isn't him either so...🥱🥱🥱
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True that.We aren't seeing the same show that we used to before this jail drama.
nebuna thumbnail

Originally posted by: anup_mech

dear neb,

relax yaar...

the reality is quite harsh then these fiction characters..

do not think too much see the serial and forget it...

that will do no harm...if not see... chotta bheem...oogy and cockroaches...doremon...

please don't take it on our self...

greetings

You are another man so I should expect something like this from a man

I have seen quite a lot of reality😆 ...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

[

You are another man so I should expect something like this from a man

I have seen quite a lot of reality😆 ...

CP men are never going to get why stuff like this (i.e. the type of dialogues they use for Ishaani, the rape attempt on her, Amba paying Chi to malign her etc etc) is so disrespectful towards women, even if its just fictional... doesn't make it any less...