Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Why do ishveerians get happiness in such random doses?

Because the show is so random, we have learnt to enjoy the happiness whenever it comes our way !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
even his speech was sickening!!🀒🀒 like i mentioned he was continuously feeling her up whilst confessing, then he announced he'll rape her before attempting to rape her🀒🀒🀒 the entire first half of that episode was one of the toughest to sit through till date in this show🀒
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yep its actually the most disturbing scene in the show till date for me... that is the worst situation any girl can ever be in so the lecture was idiotic more then funnyπŸ˜† and even when he was blurting it out, he was feeling her up, so i was too sickened by that to care about what he was saying...🀒🀒🀒

To add her said husband in love blaming her for pulling iut upon her and busy hating her listening to his parents instead of dealing with the real culprit.🀒
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

MAth these writers are in 1990's so do you feel they can think out of the box.Same rape attempt and dumb plots...

Show is dragging like hell and we aren't going to get anything worth this week either if to go by these segments and they will end this week with Ri stabbing 😑😑

Agree with each part of your sentence.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS Suta 😳 😳

I am to lazy to read all those pages πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

But I think as many that Ishani might faking the memory loss or that reporter might be wrong πŸ˜† Let 's see πŸ˜‰

About Ranveer thanking Shikhar for saving Ishani , I think he should πŸ˜‰ But also believe that :

Ishani , her Family and Shikhar should thank Ranveer from saving her from the fire in the Storage in the first phase

Thank Ranveer for taking blame on Gauri running off when actually it was Ishani who helped Gouri and Ranveer was tortured

Thank Ranveer for trying to save Ishani from Chirag which resultet him and his familiy to bee trown Ourt of the house With the biggest alzaam on him and him and his parents being tortured in jail

Thank Ranveer for saving Ishani in the Office when the light goes off

Thank Ranveer for getting Ishani realised from jail , when she takes the blame on her self for Chirag

Thank Ranveer for saving Ishani by marriying her for saving her respect and her families

Thank Ranveer for supporting and saving her Brother when he is accused of fraud

Thank Ranveer for taking her side when his mother says she is pregnant With Chirag 's baby

Thank Ranveer for saving Gauri

Thank Ranveer for taking blame on the car accident which was Chirags fault but it was Ishani 's car so Ranveer took the blame on himself

Thank Ranveer for saving Ishani when she is having allergic shock

Thank Ranveer for trying to keep saving Ishani when she has shattered his heart compleately , but still he tries to save her from jail

Thank Ranveer for supporting her Family finacially

Thank Ranveer from saving Ishani and Shikhar when someone tries to kill them ( the lamp )

Thanks Ranveer from saving Ishani from the car accident

Thanks Ranveer from saving her when she is about to hit by a bus /truck on the road

( sorry if I missed some )

Yes Ranveer should say sorry for being meen to her when she broke his heart and did not left stone for him to believe she truly hated him

Yes Ranveer should apologize for trying ti prove that she is charackterless girl which she is not

Yes Ranveer should apologize for hurting her

( I won 't meantion the hate track because for that he has already apologized )

So yes IshVeer are not always right and both need to apologize and say thanks

But serioulsy Ranveer has done so much for her and her Family , sad that People only the bad thin a person does and every bad thing Ranveer did was because he had a broken heart
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

MAth these writers are in 1990's so do you feel they can think out of the box.Same rape attempt and dumb plots...

Show is dragging like hell and we aren't going to get anything worth this week either if to go by these segments and they will end this week with Ri stabbing 😑😑

you really still care Nebuna??πŸ˜† i have serious wala given up at long long lastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

She is expert in mocking relationships... We all have been grown up seeing her shows...

I have read people's despise for he show but I am experiencing for the first time and I have already stopped watching it minus some scenes.I can assure this will be my last show with this PH and I will happily stay with GUL's show.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Because the show is so random, we have learnt to enjoy the happiness whenever it comes our way !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I wouldn't say so MATSH .It's only this current farcical track which feels random hence we are experiencing the latter part of what you've said for now.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

To add her said husband in love blaming her for pulling iut upon her and busy hating her listening to his parents instead of dealing with the real culprit.🀒

ditto!!🀒🀒 then when he believed her at long last, romancing her..🀒🀒
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

NOt just marriage every sane thing under the sun ..

Love,feelings parent-child relationship and rest is all known...

Anup respect is something which doesn't come with your taxable income or your turnover but for the person who she is and things she is doing.

CP on that Nebuna !!

This is my first EK show which I watched. No ladies in my family watch her serials.. so I had no idea whatsover goes on in an EK show.. But this forum and this one serial (which I hear is better than her others !!) has given me enough material to disrespect the way she uses all sacred relationships and institutions like marriage, court/law, doctors.. etc etc.. in the name of drama and TRP..

Though I do respect her for amount of money, success she has got and the name she has made for herself, I do wonder if the means to that success are honorable enough.