Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

it wasnt funny it was disturbing🤢🤢 and Ishaani standing there lecturing him about naari shakti god give me a goddamn break, is that the time🥱🥱

That's the serious issue with our sleeping beauty she just forgets everything...where she is standing and what was going to happen to her..🤣🤣

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

it wasnt funny it was disturbing🤢🤢 and Ishaani standing there lecturing him about naari shakti god give me a goddamn break, is that the time🥱🥱

Anup - The rape scene was distrubing, agree with TL, and her crying was quite upsetting too..
If it wasn't for Ishani finding the beer bootle, she was in real danger ..

Villains blurting out everything is the laughable fav idea of scriptwriters.. u can laugh at that definitely !!

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do ishveerians get happiness in such random doses?
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anup_mech

That's the serious issue with our sleeping beauty she just forgets everything...where she is standing and what was going to happen to her..🤣🤣

yep she's brilliant like that, who cares if you can try raping me again listen to my bhashan first😳 CP to IshVeer's office scene, who cares if i cant breathe properly, listen to my bhashan of how you're being disrespectful first..😳 CP to the scene now with Ri, who cares if you're after me, listen to my bhashan of how i wont let you marry Ranveer first😳 CVs seriously!!!! at least look at the goddamn situation before starting her off🥱🥱
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Anup - The rape scene was distrubing, agree with TL, and her crying was quite upsetting too..

Villains blurting out everything is the laughable fav idea of scriptwriters.. u can laugh at that definitely !!

yep its actually the most disturbing scene in the show till date for me... that is the worst situation any girl can ever be in so the lecture was idiotic more then funny😆 and even when he was blurting it out, he was feeling her up, so i was too sickened by that to care about what he was saying...🤢🤢🤢
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

and no one here is trying to disrespect EK... She DOES however disrespect marriage.. anyone who's seen any of her shows, past present literally any will agree...

NOt just marriage every sane thing under the sun ..

Love,feelings parent-child relationship and rest is all known...

Anup respect is something which doesn't come with your taxable income or your turnover but for the person who she is and things she is doing.
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

dear matsh...

we all know the rape was never going to happen if at all it happened it would have brought doom to the show the very episode it was telecasted..

so it didn't mattered me what made me laugh was the process in which chirag blurred out...that was funny...

RAPE is a crime and it is not funny at all...i know and i abid with these feeling...please do not think otherwise
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Anup respect is something which doesn't come with your taxable income or your turnover but for the person who she is and things she is doing.

Yep CP, there isn't a single relationship ALIVE which she hasn't disrespected in one show or the other🥱🥱🥱
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

She is expert in mocking relationships... We all have been grown up seeing her shows...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

MAth these writers are in 1990's so do you feel they can think out of the box.Same rape attempt and dumb plots...

Show is dragging like hell and we aren't going to get anything worth this week either if to go by these segments and they will end this week with Ri stabbing 😡😡