Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mas123

Hope ishu is faking her ML, hope ritika is faking her pregnancy and hope ranveer might now fake hatred

that will be best for this show 🀣🀣🀣
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
greetings friends...
See how the cv's have outsmarted us...

one school of thinking was ishaani will call off her wedding with shikhar and go to rv's mansion claiming rv as her husband... (mostly all of the forum member had a inking of these thing happening)

one school of thought said the honor will lie on shikhar as she has committed to him..so it will shikhar
who will call off the wedding...(mostly i had viewed this too happen)

BTIT (Balaji Telefilms Institute of Technology) gave us the unique solution to our problem...πŸ‘

HIP HIP HURRAY
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Shakti's IV?? Which one?
Btw in the last SBS segment of shadika did shakti say that ishveer wl consumate soon?? Or did i dream about that?

The one of shadika .There was a thread posted on the forum about the same where shakti said that the audience would get what they want but it would take some time.I didn't saw SBS fully but nothing as such was said while i saw it.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nebuna

Cross couple romance

Mu

They already tortured us with cross couple romance .
Should we expect Coma in near future ?It might happen when Ishani recover from memory loss and when she reveals the whole truth RV may slips into coma.

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: anup_mech

greetings friends...

See how the cv's have outsmarted us...

one school of thinking was ishaani will call off her wedding with shikhar and go to rv's mansion claiming rv as her husband... (mostly all of the forum member had a inking of these thing happening)

one school of thought said the honor will lie on shikhar as she has committed to him..so it will shikhar
who will call off the wedding...(mostly i had viewed this too happen)

BTIT (Balaji Telefilms Institute of Technology) gave us the unique solution to our problem...πŸ‘

HIP HIP HURRAY

Anup,

But till now nothing of the sort has happened which we could'nt have thought in our wildest dreams as per Radhika's IV πŸ˜† ... If not exactly but this track was the most predictable track...Everybody predicted what could happen next and more or less all were right...
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

The one of shadika .There was a thread posted on the forum about the same where shakti said that the audience would get what they want but it would take some time.I didn't saw SBS fully but nothing as such was said while i saw it.

Oh do they know v want consummation?😳😳😳
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyarn

They already tortured us with cross couple romance .
Should we expect Coma in near future ?It might happen when Ishani recover from memory loss and when she reveals the whole truth RV may slips into coma.

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Jhatka toh lagega woh bhi bahut zor ka.. Amba will get 880 V shock on knowing Ritika's truth and RV will suffer a shock of nearly 1000V on knowing Ishaani's truth... πŸ˜†
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

Oh do they know v want consummation?😳😳😳

I don't know.But i guess we should make them realize this by taking to social media and trending it.☺️
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This one for our ekta mata g

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

This one for our ekta mata g

DEAR RAM,

more than 1500 crores she earns annually..

more then 1000 people work under her different banner...

The sole lady of bollywood family who changed the very face of tv industry of india...

THE RESPECT SHE TRULY DESERVES...πŸ‘πŸ‘