Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Guys sorry couldn't update you before as my mobile cell died.This is the SBB update .So the scene played out with ishaani searching for ranveer and asking shikhar where ranveer is ? It seems as if she has lost her memory whether for real or fake that we'll have to see.Btw there was an iv of ab where he says that you don't need words to express your feelings for someone.He meant so in the context of ishaani's love for ranveer.The VO said that shikhar would be reuniting ranveer ishaani.

There was some update on SBS though i couldn't go through it but it was more or less the same part.The VO of SBS said audiences love to see ishaani romancing ranveer and that is what they'll get to see now as ishaani goes back to her husband ranveer.

tfs. Didn't she ask shekhar who r u?lol
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

omg did she really ask him that? 🀣
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

See even I doubt them but i'll take SBS/SBB over other segments.

Me too.. The voiceovers are usually figment of someone's imagination ..
But mahi_ve - u said in another post that you tube segment showed AB saying she has lost her memory..

Actually after digesting this for a while, I feel this can be a fun track.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
RV cant get mad at Ishani, she can be all nuts and pester him...(officially!!), giving us some nice nok jhok scenes.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ri will not know how her plans are getting foiled, bcos Ish will keep acting innocent 😑😑
Even if Ri finds out that Ishani is fooling, she will keep it with herself or Ishani can give her dhamaki that she will tell all about the Ri conversation at the time she tried to kill her..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Amba and Laxmi can not bother her because doctor will advise her to be kept stress free !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Shikhar will just have to wait for her patiently so no IshKar track..(at least for a while I suppose) 😊😊
Ishani is going to have all the fun !! 😳😳

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did she ?

IShani forgetting shikar is the only positive coming out of this ML πŸ˜†
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes as it seems that she has lost everything in her memory apart from ranveer.☺️
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys I got d reason y our lawyers babu is so smart

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Me too.. The voiceovers are usually figment of someone's imagination ..
But mahi_ve - u said in another post that you tube segment showed AB saying she has lost her memory..

Actually after digesting this for a while, I feel this can be a fun track.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
RV cant get mad at Ishani, she can be all nuts and pester him...(officially!!), giving us some nice nok jhok scenes.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ri will not know how her plans are getting foiled, bcos Ish will keep acting innocent 😑😑
Even if Ri finds out that Ishani is fooling, she will keep it with herself or Ishani can give her dhamaki that she will tell all about the Ri conversation at the time she tried to kill her..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Amba and Laxmi can not bother her because doctor will advise her to be kept stress free !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Shikhar will just have to wait for her patiently so no IshKar track..(at least for a while I suppose) 😊😊
Ishani is going to have all the fun !! 😳😳

Exactly most of the times it turns out to be their illusion rather than actuality.
And this seems like a fun track apart from the fact that I think it would be shikhar bringing the truth of ri in front of ishveer as ishaani would be suffering from amnesia.And i think the track would be culminating with ishveer getting remarried to each other going by shakti's iv on youtube.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nebuna

Did she ?

IShani forgetting shikar is the only positive coming out of this MLπŸ˜†

lol i don't knw but as she is suffering frm ML so she should ask.lol
Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075