Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys sorry couldn't update you before as my mobile cell died.This is the SBB update .So the scene played out with ishaani searching for ranveer and asking shikhar where ranveer is ? It seems as if she has lost her memory whether for real or fake that we'll have to see.Btw there was an iv of ab where he says that you don't need words to express your feelings for someone.He meant so in the context of ishaani's love for ranveer.The VO said that shikhar would be reuniting ranveer ishaani.
There was some update on SBS though i couldn't go through it but it was more or less the same part.The VO of SBS said audiences love to see ishaani romancing ranveer and that is what they'll get to see now as ishaani goes back to her husband ranveer.
Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Sridevi's character met Kamal Hassan's in that movie when she had lost her memory... Ishaani has known Ranveer her entire life, not just as her husband... she cant forget Ranveer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whenever it comes back, she'll still remember Ranveer as her friend and husband both, coz she lost another part of her memory not the one related to ranveer...

true. If she has2 forget rv she has to forget the entire phase of her life cuz she had luvd him ALWAYS!!

only thn it cn happen.!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

Hers d link and plllzzz don't say ty

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phTmReNlXng

tfs..
Ok so Shi does say that he will wait for ishaani's memory to come back...rest you can see...it is very much what Suta reported...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Guys sorry couldn't update you before as my mobile cell died.So the scene played out with ishaani searching for ranveer and asking shikhar where ranveer is ? It seems as if she has lost her memory whether for real or fake that we'll have to see.Btw there was an iv of ab where he says that you don't need words to express your feelings for someone.He meant so in the context of ishaani's love for ranveer.The VO said that shikhar would be reuniting ranveer ishaani.There was some update on SBB though i couldn't go through it but it was more or less the same part.The VO of SBS said audiences love to see ishaani romancing ranveer and that is what they'll get to see now as ishaani goes back to her husband ranveer.

Thanks for the update bbishveer...
but i am skeptical about anything that the voiceovers say...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Thanks for the update bbishveer...
but i am skeptical about anything that the voiceovers say...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

See even I doubt them but i'll take SBS/SBB over other segments.
Sutapasima thumbnail

OMGEE well said yaar
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Originally posted by: matsh

Ha Ha TL !!
The weird world of EK medicine !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I suppose her doctors need special degrees..
You remember even when Ranveer got hurt on head during the f2f, the doctor said he needs surgery and all he had was one bandage on head and hand in sling..
πŸ˜†

and to think about it..so much will happen in those "Four" hours !!! Ish falling in ditch, Ri coming there, stabbing her, Shikhar finding her, Taking her to hospital, her operation...

AND she will be miraculously fit to gate crash the wedding !! That too with a brand new saree, !!
We thought we had seen it all, hadn't we !! But the CVs just love to fall more !!! 😑

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs suta..i dnt think its true abt memory loss!!

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

why does he need to do anything?? he'll let herπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£

😳 😳 😳 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
HEr midriff/stomach/abdomen can be injured how did she end up loosing her memory.

Should we viewers laugh or cry at their creativity/IQ level 🀣🀣🀣