Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Yes faking memory loss could make for a good track...but the qusetion is it...or is it not?...and will the viewers know about it...or will they keep this as an open ended thing for now..and decide on it later..

I don't think that they'll reveal for now as they would like to take all the fandom's for a ride for now.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ram-0075

I guess only cid team can save us now

🀣🀣

Word Count: 1

Mikasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Hey actually um feeling something wiered! She forgot shikar! She only remembers RV!

I have watched a tamil film of sridevi where she lost her memory and later the hero will care for her and sridevi wl only remember the hero!! And he wl try his best to give her treatments and all and she wl cure!! After she got well she wl completely forget the hero and wl leave him while this guy wl run behind the train chasing like a mad, and hero wl end up as a mental guy as she forgot him!!
Idk y um feeling that dz z gona be d case here as well!!

Now acc to ishu her world z only RV as she remembers only him! But when she gets back to normal she may only remember mehras and wl forget RV completely! ! Then RV wl end up in mental asylum where as ishani wl live happily with someone else!!

Nahiii

EWWW...🀒 if this'll be d case , then i'll stop watching d show right now be4 getting a heart attack , such a dreadful ending is unbearable 4 me😭
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

I don't think that they'll reveal for now as they would like to take all the fandom's for a ride for now.

oh bhagwaan... First they did not show Ritika's true colors for 2 months now they will not expose her for another 2 months...
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: njan20

yes TL.. golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai.. or ye sab our Ek ka kamaal hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† whn Ish gets hit on her head she was f9 n also tried to escape frm Ri nd after stabbed by Ri in stomach she lost her memory.. πŸ˜•

Ha Ha TL !!
The weird world of EK medicine !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I suppose her doctors need special degrees..
You remember even when Ranveer got hurt on head during the f2f, the doctor said he needs surgery and all he had was one bandage on head and hand in sling..
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and to think about it..so much will happen in those "Four" hours !!! Ish falling in ditch, Ri coming there, stabbing her, Shikhar finding her, Taking her to hospital, her operation...

AND she will be miraculously fit to gate crash the wedding !! That too with a brand new saree, !!
We thought we had seen it all, hadn't we !! But the CVs just love to fall more !!! 😑😑😑😑

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Yes faking memory loss could make for a good track...but the qusetion is it...or is it not?...and will the viewers know about it...or will they keep this as an open ended thing for now..and decide on it later..

see a REAL ML doesnt go anywhere with the script... going by what Smriti said of their cat and mouse games, how can ishaani play any if she lost her memory for real??πŸ˜† and actors are more reliable in such cases then voice overs, coz Smriti confirmed Ishaani returning and their saut track before any segment did...
BONNI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matsh

Faking memory loss would be the most probable thing.. She can achieve lot of things that way..

- She does not have to explain to Shikhar or Mehra why she wants to go back to RV
- She can keep Ri in the dark about the fact that she knows it was Ri who tried to kill her
- She can pretend that she does not remember going to jail or Chi-Ra fight etc
- She will claim Ranveer and he will be more considerate assuming she does not remember anything..

But it will be a serious problem once Ranveer discovers that she was faking.. Hopefully if she can fake it till Ri's truth is opened up, it should be great !!

matsh agree dear.i am so happy you all are back. I always wanted to chat with you,TL,PALLU,LM and sorry i forget other names.All of you people gives so much positivity.
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

yup i had the same thought in my mind..they will do what they want...but for now will like to keep everyone in the loop...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: matsh

Ha Ha TL !!
The weird world of EK medicine !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I suppose her doctors need special degrees..
You remember even when Ranveer got hurt on head during the f2f, the doctor said he needs surgery and all he had was one bandage on head and hand in sling..
πŸ˜†

and to think about it..so much will happen in those "Four" hours !!! Ish falling in ditch, Ri coming there, stabbing her, Shikhar finding her, Taking her to hospital, her operation...

AND she will be miraculously fit to gate crash the wedding !! That too with a brand new saree, !!
We thought we had seen it all, hadn't we !! But the CVs just love to fall more !!! 😑

EK has her own definition of everything🀣 like i said, Ranveer went in coma, got up 2-3 hours later and gave ishaani a LONG bhashan on how he missed her😳🀣🀣

arre i said na, IshKar are in Narnia, RitVeer in real worldπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Ri entered Narnia to kill Ishaani then went back to real world to prepare for wedding, Ishkar are still in narnia, Ishaani will come out of closet to stop weddingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 9 years ago
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: BONNI

matsh agree dear.i am so happy you all are back. I always wanted to chat with you,TL,PALLU,LM and sorry i forget other names.All of you people gives so much positivity.

awww thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and yeah it feels nice being back here trying to crack this cracked show open togetherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†