meowbili thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Some Indian bollywood person that writes articles on tribune wrote this little blinder n I was wondering who it could be? At first I thought it might be Mawra but then I was like no, her movie is not as high profile as Mahira?
oh btw Im new here 😃

Trouble in cinema paradise

Now what's this I hear? A Pakistani actress, who was shooting in Mumbai for a high-profile project, gave the technicians a severe case of the heebie-jeebies. The talk from the set was that the dialogue delivery of the actress was so undecipherable that the sound technicians had no choice but to ask for countless retakes. Also the cameraman was pulling his hair apart because she couldn't follow the instructions on where and when to face the lights to her advantage. Just hoping the lady gets her act right... and fast.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/905368/lawns-of-another-kind/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
High-profile project.. It has to be Mahira...

But this is what she said in her recent interview:

"The people were very kind and the crew was amazing. The crew was rooting for me. Even when I couldn't get a dialogue right or a dance step right I could see them encouraging me. It was really nice. That's what happened here (in Pakistan). I thought I'll miss it there."
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahira and the crew judging by their twitter interactions have seemed to had a great time. Her director seems very satisfied with her performance. However, everyone including Mahira has agreed to how nervous she was on set, so this could easily be true. It's uncharted territory, a bigger industry, a first for a different sort of acting experience.. you're bound to mess up.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This could be Mahira who herself admits to get nervous and self conscious. Even SRK said that about her.OR this could be a rumor too.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mahira. Her voice is an assault on the ears.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Another blind on Mahira...though this seems fake to me

This married Bollywood superstar doesn't know what to do with sexy pics of his next heroine!

Wed, February 4, 2015 9:00am UTC by BollywoodLife2 Comments
This married Bollywood superstar doesn't know what to do with sexy pics of his next heroine!
Tweet

An overwhelmed Bollywood debutante is giving this B-town A-lister a tough time

A married Bollywood superstar is bombarded with sexy pics of his next heroine. And up to this mischief is none other than the newbie herself. Known for his romantic roles this actor is busy with his current project. However, he has been flooded with revealing pics of an excited new actress who he will start working with only in March.

The heroine in question is a controversial television actress. She was roped in for this National Award winner's project that was initially supposed to star an actress who the superstar had given a break to as well.

It seems that the newcomer just cannot contain her happiness and has been sending the actor some sexy pics of hers, which the actor has been passing to his manager. The hero does not know what to do with these pics coz even the actress' role doesn't demand any skin show.

We hope that this over enthusiastic lady in question doesn't jeopardize her equation with the actor even before her career and film is set rolling. Also she better be careful of the actor's influential entrepreneur wife.

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^this is an old article no? Read it in Bollywood section. Although the blind points towards Mahira but I doubt she would do something like this.
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It says he ll start working with her only in March 👎🏼
Edit: Just saw it's a blind from Feb. Mahira started shooting pretty late. And someone who is so nervous in front of SRK that she cant get her dialogs right wont have the nerve to send him naked pics of her beforehand. That is a pretty bold step for someone who is allegedly such a bunch of nerves on set. Either it's someone else or its a fake blind.
Edited by Emmjay - 9 years ago
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely Mahira. The second blind reeks of bs.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@the second blind...maybe it is a publicity stunt from 'that married bollywood superstar's' manager.