Any celebration thread for one year of Meri Aashiqui??

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys...Long time how you all doing 🤗
So i was just loitering around the forum 😆 and saw that there is no thread on celebrating the one year of Meri Aashiqui 😕
Guys tomorrow i.e on 24th june, Meri Aashiqui is gonna complete one successful year and though i know the current track is pissing us but still we need to celebrate this success of the show...whatever the current track be but we should not forget that its becoz of Meri Aashiqui only we got IshVeer and because of this show only we the members of this forum came into contact 🤗
So i wish atleast for actors, cast and crew and producers who put their dedication to make this show and entertain us we should create a celebration thread 😳

Chalo time to sign off 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back parin it's so good to see u after a long time.I was thinking about d same thing I thought u were making a thread on it as u r good in making I asked TL too and she said she would ask u on fb.we all ishveerians can join if anyone is making a thread on it
njan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Parin.. m expecting frm u to make the celebration thread on 1 yr. completion of MATSH nd take some other forum members help too in this as I dnt know much abt it.. 😔
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey parin glad to see you around after a while.Yeah we should celebrate one year of this show by dedicating a thread for the most adorable couple on telly ishveer.
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello parin .. yeah we shud celebrate matsh one year i was also wondering there is no thread of celebration ... probably the team of matsh use to celebrate frm no. of episodes completed but we shud celebrate the 1st anniversary of matsh.. 😊 they gave us such a sweet couple ,, a very simple story of a boy who loves a girl since his childhood... a very simple still intense and beautiful. ❤️
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Parin are you making one?

I don't make good decorative posts to be honest. It's not my forte but definitely think we should make a thread.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Parin 😳 😳

We should celebrate and have one tread for that 😳 😳

Hope you can make it , because you are really good at it 😃