Shikhar why did you fall in love....

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Greetings friends...
Somewhere down the line a man is hurt today...but he has hide is feelings from everyone...

Smilingly he told the deepest thing which is hurting him...yes it is definitely hurt him...those eyes gave in...

Why Shikhar why did you fall in LOVE...you knew the rules of game... you are the smartest lawyer ..whose emotion is well disciplined...that's why you successfully date beautiful girls...

But you ended up mesmerised with the soul who has lived love whole life...no harm you fell for her... but you equally knew she is married and she loves somebody...wouldn't that had ring... alarm sensory in you... to control your emotions...

As the days will go ahead so will ishaani move away from your life...hardest part is you will have to take the shot...of freeing her from your bond...but the bond of true friend will be always there.. hope ...cv's don't mess it up...

Shikhar you came in ishaani's life when she was in the worst darkest hours of her life...easing the tense atmosphere created by ishaani...

Your comic timing and sweet smile created the soothing atmosphere around ishaani and viewer...

Hopefully your charm never end...buddy...and the friendship towards your dream love...

they say i am casanova...but still i can feel pain...

they say i am lawyer..but still i get emotional...

they say why i fell in love...but they don't know i have the heart too..

i am shikhar mehra ...and i had the love story with ishaani too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
His love is true and I still feel after Ritika is caught ishani will go back to shikar๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

His love is true and I still feel after Ritika is caught ishani will go back to shikar๐Ÿ˜Š

greetings OF,

everything is possible in ektaa maiyaa's wonderland๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anup_mech

greetings OF,

everything is possible in ektaa maiyaa's wonderland๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

when he said that true love comes back and he will remain by that ideology I saw future ishkar track ๐Ÿ˜†
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikhar tried to hide his feelings when explaining things,ishani confusion for ranveer well portrayed by her after talking to ritika and shikhar guiding her and hiding his feelings and future pain he is going to get .

Because of confused souls of ishveer ,he is in pain,but still he will control as he knows ishveer and they love for each other,he can surely took a back step and will help them
Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Shikhar tried to hide his feelings when explaining things,ishani confusion for ranveer well portrayed by her after talking to ritika and shikhar guiding her and hiding his feelings and future pain he is going to get .

Because of confused souls of ishveer ,he is in pain,but still he will control as he knows ishveer and they love for each other,he can surely took a back step and will help them

greeting swapna krishi,

yes yesterday in simply way he communicated the most important thing for a relation to move ahead...he gave ishaani a breather to think over the decision she won't have to regret latter...and this can happen only when you truly feel for her or him..

Originally posted by: barbie524

Nicely written anup..

greeting barbie...

thanking you..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
life_is_fun thumbnail
Rather we should ask Why any of the three RV, Ishaani or Shikhar fell in love ? They were living better as friends... As friends Ranveer and Ishaani did not face any problems. They shared a strong bonding for each other... They laughed, helped and stood by each other..
Same is the case with Shikhar. The advises about life he gave to Ishaani were really practical... He asked her not to waste her life, live her life, earn money, live for herself, forget about her pain... Now he himself will be in pain... Ishaani and Shikhar were great as friends but again Shikhar's love came in between...

First RV confessed his love and was kicked out from the house..

Second Ishaani realised her love and she started sacrificing and sacrificing

Third Shikhar realised his love and is now he will be heart broken..๐Ÿ’”

We fell in love with this show and we are also in immense pain... ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Rather we should ask Why any of the three RV, Ishaani or Shikhar fell in love ? They were living better as friends... As friends Ranveer and Ishaani did not face any problems. They shared a strong bonding for each other... They laughed, helped and stood by each other..

Same is the case with Shikhar. The advises about life he gave to Ishaani were really practical... He asked her not to waste her life, live her life, earn money, live for herself, forget about her pain... Now he himself will be in pain... Ishaani and Shikhar were great as friends but again Shikhar's love came in between...

First RV confessed his love and was kicked out from the house..

Second Ishaani realised her love and she started sacrificing and sacrificing

Third Shikhar realised his love and is now he will be heart broken..๐Ÿ’”

We fell in love with this show and we are also in immense pain... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

POOJA,

not only in immense pain but are searching for some excuse to get rid off this show๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yes why they fell in love...it all started with that stock broker cum driver cum standing with tray in hand boy called RV๐Ÿ˜•