shikher you are a true friend

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Shikher today when you smiled , it looked as if sunlight on a cloudy day.

You are a friend whom Ish can trust you listen without judging.

You are being a shoulder for her to lean when she needs support .

It is very hard to find some one who has patience and laughter.

You sprinkle mischief and you handle situation with care.

You care enough to understand that she is confused .

Shikher you are kind ,considerate and gentle person.

She is looking up to you in times of confusion and sadness.

Today I felt Ishani is very lucky to have you as friend.

Today I felt these things I wrote , Shikher was wonderful today , tomorrow is unpredictable because our CVs are one bunch of crazy people.
The beauty of the character lies where he knows she may walk over him to her love ... That too crushing his heart , still he is helping her isn't it wonderful ? I felt it is ...πŸ˜›
I couldn't help than writing few lines for a good friend .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikhar will surely helps ish as when ishani explains her love towards ranveer and he knows her ,going to jail ,almost death sentence, 6 months in jail waiting for death to save ranveer,after coming from jail where ever ranveer is there she is only struggling with her,stopping to love ranveer,missing him.

He will realise her love and ranveer also not think of his life for ishani,his loneliness, always around her for saving ,

He may realize love of ishveer ,he will be the one who will help from ritika too.

His sacrifice is very much required for ishveer long lasting love.

Mehras are there for spreading love .not stopping for selfish reasons
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please shikhar explain ishani and send back to Tancredo.both are emotion al fool.need a practical person help.

That is u my dear,
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally all those cursing shikar got a big slaps on their faces πŸ˜† so happy to see CV's give us beautiful character of Shikar and glad arjun is playing it! Because AB is the bestπŸ‘
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shikhar is such a sorted character...
emotionally very stable yet somewhere he does touch a chord in your heart...

Go shikhar Go! U are amazing

and Arjun...yaar...i love his acting...doesn't look like he is acting...so flawlessly he gets into the skin of the actor...after a point you don't realizeyou are watching Arjun, cause the only thing you feel is the emotions of the character
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well written Rose,
You are very gentle with words... 😊
Agreed. Till now even I have not found any problem in Shikhar's character except for the few open ends which have been left only by the CVs... I would never want to compare Shikhar and RV's love or their situations but yes as a character he has been a great support for Ishaani...

He has helped her in the dire circumstances of her life, a time when no one was around her. She was completely alone.A friend like him is indeed hard to find. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Shikhar is such a sorted character...

emotionally very stable yet somewhere he does touch a chord in your heart...

Go shikhar Go! U are amazing

and Arjun...yaar...i love his acting...doesn't look like he is acting...so flawlessly he gets into the skin of the actor...after a point you don't realizeyou are watching Arjun, cause the only thing you feel is the emotions of the character

I watched episode now so loved Shikar, arjun rocked in ishkar car scene today
Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
OF true that no other actor other than AB cld have pulled of this character with d style n charm he has done it πŸ‘ today's article on SM truly describes him . Loved arjun since his old shows n though I'm an ardent follower of d show yet now I only watch it to see him n his scenes :) N love is not measured by time but d depth of it n This truly proves it
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

OF true that no other actor other than AB cld have pulled of this character with d style n charm he has done it πŸ‘ today's article on SM truly describes him . Loved arjun since his old shows n though I'm an ardent follower of d show yet now I only watch it to see him n his scenes :) N love is not measured by time but d depth of it n This truly proves it

Arjun is the best told ya πŸ˜‰ even shikar bashers got a slap from CV's today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
N I really do hope CVs maintain this positivity of him always n they will :) as he's one of d honest characters in d show since d time he entered . unlike ritika Chirag baa Amba anyone . He was his true self n not over sweet n that's what I love abt him . He was annoyed by Ishani initially n was Casanova but he completely changed :)