Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for letting us really appreciate the character of Shikar. Because we want Ishveer to be together so much we always forget Shikar but he is always of a good cheer and have supported Ishani very well. He's shown he is a gentleman. I hope they do not spoil his character.
shesrvth thumbnail
Could sense pain thru his eyes..was awesome whn he said "main samajh jaonga k tumhara jawab na h" ..superbly enacted
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Shikhar will see the pain of ishveer and their confusion towards each other,so he will help ishani from ritika too and help ishveer from her bad deeds

For sure ritika to hurt ishani ,when stabbed shikhar Is the one taking her to hospital and knowing the truth help her to reach rv mansion and to stop the marriage by claiming her rights

In future too ,to hurt ishani she may target ranveer.May be shikhar will help them .good at heart,he wants ishveer happiness.

Today's seen his pain and can see the depth of his love in voice modulaton and. Eyes , when explaining ishani for taking right decision and asking her if she laughs she is ready for marriage ,if not laugh when she opened the door for him ,she is not ready

We love shikhar .good human being who is emotionally bond with ishani ,want only her happiness.

Shikar is bets character on show and hope in future CV's unite ishani with Shikar! He truly deserves ishani
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
again posting what i just posted in another thread
Shikhar is such a sorted character...
emotionally very stable yet somewhere he does touch a chord in your heart...

Go shikhar Go! U are amazing

and Arjun...yaar...i love his acting...doesn't look like he is acting...so flawlessly he gets into the skin of the character...after a point you don't realizeyou are watching Arjun, cause the only thing you feel is the emotions of the character

Edited by --Sanchu-- - 9 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Shikar is bets character on show and hope in future CV's unite ishani with Shikar! He truly deserves ishani

in all honesty...i dont care if ishaani unites with Shikhar...all i care about is Shikhar shouldnt be hurt ever...he doesnt deserve to be hurt, and he deserves way beyond
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
again posting what i just posted in another thread
Shikhar is such a sorted character...
emotionally very stable yet somewhere he does touch a chord in your heart...

Go shikhar Go! U are amazing

and Arjun...yaar...i love his acting...doesn't look like he is acting...so flawlessly he gets into the skin of the actor...after a point you don't realizeyou are watching Arjun, cause the only thing you feel is the emotions of the character

[/

True always felt the same as u said.
barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx rosh zainu swapnakrishi rad amazing3 of sanchu shesrvth for ur swt comments..
Edited by barbie524 - 9 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi zainu.

Loved today's shikhar scene ,name writting on hand with mehendi will go when colors goes .but on heart never goes.

He wants ishani to realize whose name is written

Superab ishkar scene,he realized people for ishani comfort of not writing his name as he already given her time to think of decision

So sweet of u shikhar today
Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Swapna he has every quality a girl wld wish , he's witty , handsome , emotionally stable n caring , cute :) I hv a feeling after ishani regains memory she goes bak to shikar ;) btw if she Dsnt remember anything except rv then how she remembers ri truth n her stabbing ? :/
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just saw shikar scene today he was amazing! Hope ishani realizes his true love