barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww.. Loved the whole shikhar scenes.. I m sure evry girl deserve dis typ of life partner.. Undrstnding, caring, handsm n more importantly he is a good human being without selfishness, a saviour, a true friend,a selfless lover.How swtly again n again he was asking ishani is she hppy with this marriage.. He saw her sadness, feel dis, dats y he was asking again n again. So adorable, thnx CV for giving dis character. Its a treat to watch him..
note: Its my kind request to all, plz plz plz dnt fight..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Can't wait to see d epi just for shikhar <3 n u r right even today's fusions reticle described this character amazingly :) Shikhar is till date one of d best written characters of EK , A dream guy every girl would wish for 😳
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shikhar is an outstanding character. Thanku so much Cvs for this character...and more importantly Arjun for being the face of shikhar :)
i dont know if any body else could have done a better job...
fantastic!!!!

thnaks Barbie for the Topic
Siri5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikar is such a sweetheart..Understanding, matured..Was thinking the same while watching the episode.. He could sense the pain of ishani..He was just asking g ishani again n again whether she want to go ahead with marriage..
barbie524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainu621

Can't wait to see d epi just for shikhar <3 n u r right even today's fusions reticle described this character amazingly :) Shikhar is till date one of d best written characters of EK , A dream guy every girl would wish for 😳

Yaah.. He is not confused, no trust issue with his lady love, he loves her unconditionally.. Such a clean n clear character is vry rare to find in ek's shows..
barbie524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Shikhar is an outstanding character. Thanku so much Cvs for this character...and more importantly Arjun for being the face of shikhar :)

i dont know if any body else could have done a better job...
fantastic!!!!

thnaks Barbie for the Topic

u r wlcm dr.. Arjun doing a superb job as shikhar..
barbie524 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika510

Shikar is such a sweetheart..Understanding, matured..Was thinking the same while watching the episode.. He could sense the pain of ishani..He was just asking g ishani again n again whether she want to go ahead with marriage..

u r rght dr.. He is just superb.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Barbie524,
I always liked Shikher a lot because he is indeed a good friend for Ishani. The best qualities of a good friend being there for friendship , he dosent demand anything , yet he gave a lot to Ishani.
I felt many times he is a gentle man and was a lamplighter for Ishani . He helped at a very critical point of her life even her own mother abandoned her , but Shiker and Kanchan stood by her. It will be nice to have a friend like him.😃
See now he even understand Ishani told that she is confused , he can see it . Thanks to that character beautiful character Shikher really is . I am happy to see that bond and friendship.
Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Didn't see episide yet but shikar is amazing 😊
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikhar will see the pain of ishveer and their confusion towards each other,so he will help ishani from ritika too and help ishveer from her bad deeds

For sure ritika to hurt ishani ,when stabbed shikhar Is the one taking her to hospital and knowing the truth help her to reach rv mansion and to stop the marriage by claiming her rights

In future too ,to hurt ishani she may target ranveer.May be shikhar will help them .good at heart,he wants ishveer happiness.

Today's seen his pain and can see the depth of his love in voice modulaton and. Eyes , when explaining ishani for taking right decision and asking her if she laughs she is ready for marriage ,if not laugh when she opened the door for him ,she is not ready

We love shikhar .good human being who is emotionally bond with ishani ,want only her happiness.
Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 9 years ago