YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Telly Tadka has been regularly updating our readers about their favorite show Meri Aashiui Tum Se Hi and what from the show in the upcoming episodes. Well we bring you new scoops of updates regarding how everything will play out on the D-Day.

As seen Ishaani has got to know that RV (Shakti Arora) is not the father of Ritika's (Smriti Khanna) baby . This was followed by the Sharma's revelation that he too is not the father of Ritika's baby. With the D-Day approaching soon Ritika will want to tie up all loose ends and for this she decides to kill Ishaani (Radhika Madan) and end her chapter once and for all.

In the upcoming episodes Ishaani will come to know that Ritika is the mastermind behind everything. On the day of her wedding Ritika and Ishaani will enter into an argument which end with Ritika stabbing Ishaani or the former thinks so.

After stabbing Ishaani in a twist of tale Ishaani's body goes missing. Ritika along with the goons who were hired to kill Ishaani will search for the body but will not be able to find it. So where did the body go?

Well if sources are to be believed Ishaani will hide herself in the truck of Ritika's Ccar inorder to reach the wedding venue and then expose Ritika.

At the wedding Ishaani will make superhit entry drenched in blood and completely wounded which will shock RV, the guests and above all Ritika who thought Ishaani is dead. Ishaani then reveals the truth about Ritika while the latter tries to play it safe and gain sympathy using the pregnant woman card.

Will RV believe Ishaani? What happens next in Meri Aashiqui?

Keep reading latest spicy buzz for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hell man Ritika is so cheap!!!!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Hell man Ritika is so cheap!!!!

yes she is
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting to watch ishveer scenes
dia7861 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wish ranveer believes ishaani .. cnt wait fr the episode .. thnku ria
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this spoiler is all messed up!
a) ishaani hides herself before being stabbed
b) ishaani goes missing when the car meets an accident, after that isnahi hides herself in the car
c) when ishani comes to stop the wedding she is NOT drenched in blood, Infact pretty well dressed and head bandaged

the list is tooo long to point out the faults in the spoiler...
aajkal ek bhi spoiler accurate nahi hota...some fact or the other is screwed up!😆
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Friends ,
I don't think Ishani will expose Ritz first . It will look like RV accepting Ishani only because Ritz is a killer . RV he may not even believe Ishani like Karwachod night . So Ishani too will play it safe. Ishani is still his wife because it take 6 months to get divorce done . In front of law RV and Ritz can't get marry before 6 months. I shank also injured so RV will be worried for her also.
I want Ishani to show Ritz place ... The proper place in RV's life . Ishani must pamper and love Ranveer as he never imagined that to must be right infront of every one . She must show the love right infront of Ritika. If Amba see her son is happy and lively she might like it . If Ishani is infront of him he won't bother Ritz. That too RV worried about the killer. Ishani's love can all the wounds on RVs heart.
Ritika devil must understand she is nothing infront of Ishveer's love . I think she will plan one more attempt to kill Ishani . Now Ishani can get help from Baa, Sharmen and Shiker . All of them together can trick Ritiz.
Baa and Shikher can think as cunning as Ritika . Shikher is a criminal lawyer and baa was earlier no less than a criminal. 😆

BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
greetings ria,
unless and until things sort out...between the lead couple the viewer have nothing else left but to bang their head either in tv or in cushion..😕
life_is_fun thumbnail
Ishaani will not tell Ranveer about Ritika... In a way it is a good thing because Ranveer not believing Ishaani would have again broken my heart 💔 So I am happy that Ishaani is playing safe...

life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: anup_mech

greetings ria,

unless and until things sort out...between the lead couple the viewer have nothing else left but to bang their head either in tv or in cushion..😕

Ha ha ha .. 😆😆 Cushion is a better option 😆... and yes this game between Ritika and Ishaani is not getting over any time soon... First the TRPs will rise and they will stretch this game... this game will get over only when TRPs again start falling 😆 I feel at least for two months they will drag this game...