lets elaborate"im sticking to it"post

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

i made a reply once y m sticking to current track of matsh

so m elaborating it more concentrating matsh,cvs n present tracks forum vth sme points frm my previous posts..hope u all like it...lets c...im sticking to it is frm every single ishveerian here..

matsh cvs:

1.we are promised a true eternal love story of ranveer n ishaani in matsh so im sticking to it...

2.its ektamams production...even tough i personally hv lot of gud,bad,worst nightmares,multi heartattacks,hospital admissions,almost death condition memories πŸ˜† watching her previous shows these years a small ray of hope in me says she has shown love in all shades heights n all different angles resulting(eg:multiple marriages,always separation of hubby n wife,beautiful vamp villis in full makeup always in lovers life,iska bacha uska,uska bacha iska etc etc...)

so its time for her to show love as love only n always one love only till end of show...with ray of hope im sticking to it...

3.hope the cvs will complete the imposition punishment gvn by viewers(trp)πŸ˜†

#we will not separate the leads here after in matsh-100 times

#we will not torture viewers vth unncessary tracks-100 times

#we will not show cross pair n cross marriage tracks hereafter-1000 timesπŸ˜†

# if trp is less or more we will only n only write n show love story of ishani ranveer in matsh till end n no other extra raamleelas-100 times

i hope cvs will stick to this..cvs trust trp n i trust cvs(😳really? ) ok i trust the cvs so im sticking to it...

current track:

1.rithika wanted a 5mins marriage(exchange garland 1 minute,run n take pheras 1min,wear mangalsutra frm rv 1 min,put sindoor 1 min,blessing frm all 1 min)..

time plays a major role in ri life her love story in show 20mins she wants a 5 mins marriage but then y baby chirkut not yet out to world its 10+ months 24hrs x nearing 365 days ...only god knows!?πŸ€”πŸ˜†

its a big puzzle to all to know whether it is a real baby or pillow baby..as the cvs are searching for a big baby to show us as new born as per 10+month ri preg report i wish i will see day out of baby chirkut soon.. so im sticking to it...

2.ishani stopped RARI marriage..even no remarriage of ishveer ishani is still ranveers wife n she will claim her rights as seen in segments so im sticking to it.

3.as for now ishani vl expose rithika n ranveer will believe her n kick ri out..this is a dream sequence to viewers ...but this vl hpn one day in real... so im sticking to it..

4.forget divorce drama as i hv heard it takes time n sme process of counselling etc b4 final judgement..by the speed ishani trying to celebrate suhagraat i expect her to go to the judge the very next day n tear those divorce papers...she vl do it...so im sticking to it...

5.ishani vl stay vth ranveer in their bedroom..even if ranveer ask her to leave the room(jus pretending) she vl not leave n do full extreme dharna vthout fud full day n by the end of the day ranveer vl end up accepting her in room n followed by a stomach full dinner thru mala...he vl care...so im sticking to it...

6.ishani will win the heart of kailash n amba soon..since baa is shown a good n refined person by cvs now they hv to tk uturn of maaamba ...we will soon see ishani-amba beautiful bonding...once ri truth out amba will support ishani b a grt mother in law n she vl love ishani...so im sticking to it..

7.in rv mansion ishani will win ranveer heart again with her love...everyday she vl gv him a smile,say 1000 times i love u ranveer,hug him kiss him n do A TO Z romance,sleep with him in same bed or floor...i will curse cvs if they dnt show this ...want to see sme lime light ishveer love moments...so im sticking to it...

8. ranveer ishani are together now so no more dream sequences..we will catch up sme real romance...so im sticking to it...

9.ishani as lioness vl fight back rithika n expose her soon..even if she tries to harm amba kailash n ranveer ishani vl sense the danger n save them...there is a battle between ishaniranveer vaghela vs rithikachiragmehtabooth baby chirkut...at the end ishani vl win..love of ishveer will win..so im sticking to it...

10.one day ishani vl expose rithika with full proofs n ranveer will believe her n support her n kick ri out of rv mansion n put her in jail in some island....hope this happens soon... so im sticking to it..

11.ranveer loves ishani,ishani loves ranveer ... ranveer trust ishani,ishani trust ranveer ... they are life partners n soulmates...they will nvr leave each other..they will face all hurdles of life together...matsh is their love story...cvs u better stick to this always till end.πŸ˜†

matsh forum:

1.Iam a true ishveerian... im always sticking to it😊

2.matsh forum is my next family after my family so im always sticking to it😊

3.matsh forum is one of best forums i visited vth immense talented writers n vth lot of friends..so im always sticking to it😊

hope u enjoyed guys..😊..luv u all...

naxathira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So loved this post 😳 😳 πŸ€—
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

So loved this post 😳 😳 πŸ€—

thanku dear..πŸ€—
1039235 thumbnail
Awesome, v r sticking to itπŸ€—
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Naxhithra ,
Loved your post you are indeed a person who can make others happy . It is a very unique gift my friend .

I hope Ishveer will stay together for ever like soul mates . Even for suspence and TRP sake if separated also I hope they won't marry some one else.😳

I want lot ,and lot and limit less and time less romance in this ..,...

I want to feel love , like the earlier track even when they eye lock in anger there is love ...

I can't wait to see that again 😳

Pleaseee CVs
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's wonderful dear...😳😳
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Awesome, v r sticking to itπŸ€—

thanku dear
naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Naxhithra ,
Loved your post you are indeed a person who can make others happy . It is a very unique gift my friend .

I hope Ishveer will stay together for ever like soul mates . Even for suspence and TRP sake if separated also I hope they won't marry some one else.😳

I want lot ,and lot and limit less and time less romance in this ..,...

I want to feel love , like the earlier track even when they eye lock in anger there is love ...

I can't wait to see that again😳

Pleaseee CVs

oh thanku so much dear for ur compliment.i vl try my best to make my friends smile always..s i agree to u want ishveer love moments n their cute nokjhoks...
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice post dear... Hope we and CVs always stick to this...
Just one more from my side..

I feel one day CVs will show IshVeer marriage full on with all the ceremonies only for Ishani and Ranveer ❀️ So I am sticking to it...

naxathira thumbnail

Originally posted by: _priyaa_

It's wonderful dear...😳😳

thanku dear