Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Aru unres my post in page 105.😊
usaonly thumbnail
What a surprise to get a chance to read the story from my favorite AAA. Aishu you made Raman kidnap Ishu from party cause some random guy look at her how possesive he was. And I shu fight back and angry cause he get all attention from the girls there she was jeolous.😆 OMG now both are struck in the shelter in the jungle,actually this is what we want them to be alone without any Haadi so they can romance for themselves.very good start and hope Aru will bring some surprise or twist for next update or we might lucky to  see romance in the air. Thank you my dear for the excitement start.👍🏼👍🏼Edited by usaonly - 8 years ago
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO...🤣 only reserves on the prev page🤣
usaonly thumbnail
Aishu unres my post page 108😊
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res for Aishu
Edited.
@Aishu 🤗 🤗
This is going to be one super story. Triple A dhamaka 😉 ⭐️
The start is sooo good. Ishra ka jungle mei Mangal 😆
I loved how puttar just carried her n took her. 
Ishra in the rain 
Aru and Anu next in line 😉 
This is gonna be fuunnn 😆
So glad u guys wrote 😳

Good luck rockstar 👍🏼
Edited by .TIA. - 8 years ago
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anu and Aishu welcome to the MIni shot thread. I am so happy that you decided to participate in this . Thanks to Aru. Just updated the index with Aishu's part. 
Res for her part. 😃
itsme_aish thumbnail
Shalz thank u dear😊😊 Im yet to catch up on the stories in this thread..but thanks a ton for this thread..it's so IshRalicious😳❤️ Loving it..❤️
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shalz.. Thank you..😃
Feels great to be here.. 😳

@ Aishu : Unresd my comment :P 😆 😳
itsme_aish thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

What a surprise to get a chance to read the story from my favorite AAA. Aishu you made Raman kidnap Ishu from party cause some random guy look at her how possesive he was. And I shu fight back and angry cause he get all attention from the girls there she was jeolous.😆 OMG now both are struck in the shelter in the jungle,actually this is what we want them to be alone without any Haadi so they can romance for themselves.very good start and hope Aru will bring some surprise or twist for next update or we might lucky to  see romance in the air. Thank you my dear for the excitement start.👍🏼👍🏼

Jum darling😃🤗 you are such a sweety😊..always been so kind with me😳❤️ Yes we surprised u with an update😃😃..Puttar is posseesive and biwi is always J 😉 thats how the equations always work aint it 😎 Yes gear up for jungle romance by Aru n Anu😉 they r the romance experts❤️.thank u so much for the sweet words🤗..I luv u😳❤️
itsme_aish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_IshraDivan

Ress... Aishu :P
=======================
UNRES... Hahahahahh..finally.. I could unrest atleast something..🤣 🤣
My record has been plunging down with every res i do..😛 🤣
But here i am..

Pehle toh..Aishu..🤗
Thank you and finally you posted this.. with all the nautanki you did..😛😆
Love you T.. ❤️ 🤗

Now lemme read.. 😛😆
========================

Aishu...PHEEELLLSS!!!! ☺️ ☺️
Junlge mein mangaL.. phase biwi aur puttar!!! Go away world.. let babies romance..😆

Yeh dekho..puttar ne chance pe dance kiya and biwi ko utha le bhaga..☺️ EEKS!!! My gutter mind is on alert now.. but i will shut up.. not here..😆
MUMMMAA...Collar and hands behind back..IMAGINE!!! Intense.. PHEELLS!!! ☺️
J puttar and Biwi..dono jalluuing inside and poured it.. Haayyyeee!! ❤️ ☺️ How much I love to imagine a passionate and angry outburst about being J.. Tauba..☺️

He held both her hands firmly up on either side of her head and hissed "Don't you dare glorify them. You are my wife. Those filthy guys were lusting you. I would have pulled out their eyeballs if it had been any longer" <====== AMMMAAA!!! ☺️ ☺️ Can I please imagine KP saying that.? Blushing already!!! ☺️ iSSHHH.. Babies man.. make us go crazy!!! Only imagining that part is enough..😛

And thanks to the creature, puttar biwi romance chalu..GOOODD!! 😛 You are the creature to be credited though..🤣 Kidding.. :*
BARE WAIST!!! We all have a soft corner for it.. obvious reasons..☺️ HUGGGIE!

Aishu baby..🤗 It was perfect.. loved it.. biwi and puttar are so into each other..bas mood ban jaaye..kahan jaayenge! ☺️ Phaaltu mein you were freaking out.. itna accha toh hai.. kuch bhi..😳 But anyway..LU for you this.. ❤️

PS : Puttar looks so white in the banner..🤣 🤣 Anyway.. 😆

And finally, unress mission ka check point one covered..🤣 I feel so proud.. 😎
Aru joota maaregi.. 😆

Haila😲 mini shot likh diya tune toh...🤣

Itni jaldi unres karliya🤣..Aaaj toh zaroor barish hogi..zoro shor se yaha pe..🤣🤣
Lol Im kidding..😆😆
Anu..huggie to you😳🤗❤️
Lol Ive always been a nautanki havent I?🤣..But seriously thanks to u two for believing in me.😳..Love you loads..😳❤️

Sirf hamare khayaalon mei babies romance hi romance karenge..sab kuch karenge..☺️
If only CVs could read our minds and show it😕..Khair thanks to the wonderful power of imagination..😃😃
Babies rock our imaginative world Anu..😳❤️☺️
Yes utha liya woh bhi forcefully😉😆..puttar chance kaha chodta hai..🤣
LMAO yes pls maintain this thread a bit sanskaari.🤣.lets not unleash our madness here...warna sab bhaag jayenge..🤣🤣

Me too Anu.☺️.I want passionate and angry outburst of biwi atleast once.☺️..LMAO KP saying that🤣..#WishfulThinking Ek din Kaaasshhh.☺️..Oh let me stop..dont wanna go back to Kaaash now..😆
LMAO..🤣🤣.did you just call me a creature?? Anu..🤣🤣.

Thank you Anu darling😃🤗..After you and Aru threatened me, majaal hai meri ki I say no🤣🤣...LMAO🤣🤣
You guys would have skinned me alive.🤣.Anyways glad you enjoyed it and loved it..😳😳
Its only cos u guys inspired me to I could write it😊..Love u too.😳❤️.mood setting ive done..Romance is let to the experts😆😆..Best part is by you guys..😉❤️

That banner is perfect.😡😡.Dare u say anything..Its by my Anu puttar..so buzz off..😡😡
LMAO aalready maar chuki joote🤣..This is your fastest unres..Lol..khud ki record break kardiya tune toh..🤣🤣