Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
At the beginning when she was refusing this relationship and said she needed to see the family up close and personal... I thought finally she's got a caring side...at least her motherly instincts are there...but as soon as she saw all the fake wealth...her greedy mind couldn't even register anything else from before...what I don't understand is why could she also take Jhanvi to see the land...if she's truly a caring mother and doesn't want anything wrong to happen with her daughter she should have taken Jhanvi with her...but when wealth and property was talked about she forget everything...
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fatma201

I think CVs changed the storyline due to the show soon going off air.

I know...at least well get a happy ending in their case as well...I hope Murlidar finds out about Neha too and gives Shyamili her happy ending...
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgc68

No idea. She was busy on Friday. But I haven't seen her over the weekend

Maybe travelled somewhere as now summer down there.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

I know...at least well get a happy ending in their case as well...I hope Murlidar finds out about Neha too and gives Shyamili her happy ending...

yeah happpyyy ending..
fatma201 thumbnail

At the beginning when she was refusing this relationship and said she needed to see the family up close and personal... I thought finally she's got a caring side...at least her motherly instincts are there...but as soon as she saw all the fake wealth...her greedy mind couldn't even register anything else from before...what I don't understand is why could she also take Jhanvi to see the land...if she's truly a caring mother and doesn't want anything wrong to happen with her daughter she should have taken Jhanvi with her...but when wealth and property was talked about she forget everything...

Jayshree will always be Jayshree. Wealth always comes first. 🤣
fatma201 thumbnail

I think Neha's truth will be out and Murli and Shyamili will also get a happy ending but I don't think it will look real after knowing Murli for so long.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgc68

Banwari has become a heavy drinker but his love for the family is genuine. He was really worried about LD being missing.

yes and glad to C his caring side for family