Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Reemz,
Well said , the way she do things about love driving me crazy yaar

Aren't they driving us and each other crazy? Their love is too much and they're too messed up.
Hadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Reemz!

Funnily i've been watching a few early epis too, but not from the very beginning and what you've said makes me think that her love for ranveer is completely unique, its childhood sweethearts at its very best, a bond which they cannot tear apart themselves let alone others. Its just not going to break. I just wonder how the coming episodes will pan out as Ri is still pregnant and still in Rv house!

Lighthearted scenes are all we need :)
damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant post reemz!! πŸ‘

No doubt ishani has always only been in love with ranveer since the day she has known love or maybe since she has known him.. Bachpan ka love from both sides only she wasn't aware of it n he was too self effacing 😳

Remember the reasons she gave for loving Chirag?? She said she loves him cx he helped gauri n saved her from fire n helped ranveer etc...

Ranveer is so silly he never even thought that ishani loves the person who did all these things

Edited by damzel17 - 9 years ago
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said. that was a great and beautiful post. Ishani is so innocent in a lot of things. She is always been in love with RV but realised it late. Better late than never. MATSH is such a beautiful love story and I hope the cvs bring out more positivity instead of dragging the hate stories for too long.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishaani's feelings for Ranveer remind me of JTYJN... anyone else remember that movie seeing her confusion???πŸ˜† it came with the catch phase, so how do you know its love??? Which suits her to the core tooπŸ˜† when you're THIS close friends with someone, you really do lose track of where the friendship ends and love starts...πŸ˜† you end up mistaking love for friendship instead which ishaani did for a very very very long time despite being so clearly in love with him forever more or less... and add to that, your Sunny AKA my MKM AKA Ishaani and her slow brains, yeah that didn't help either...πŸ˜›πŸ€£ She was always clearly in love with him, just never realized it...

naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh reemz such a beautiful post...u hv put up words so beautifully..agreed to u..i really love a scene where ishani realises it was always ranveer whom she loved n he is her first love...
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post, I can say , if he is around 100 people also a person will be in need of only one person who can share happiness, emotions,feelings ,emotions,doubts,concern a everything.

That person can be ur father ,mother,ur fMily member or a frnd,
Ishani is close to her father and then ranveer.but still she shares her pain only with ranveer.that's y her father always says ranveer to take care of her.

Ranveer mother knows his pain and that can be relieved by ishani,still she gets to apply another person for relieving his pain.Because of his mother he was in more pain.ishani is also in pain ,at least she knows ranveer is her man always,and will be there forever,her MU is for only few days.

Ranveer knows she loves him,but what ever words ishani uttered to him for class difference and insecurities is stopping him to claim his rights on her,but not stopping him to show his care, concern,helping her when ever required.

Once assurity comes he will be the luckiest person ,let's see how story turns,.

Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 9 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

She's slow with a lot of things including love πŸ˜›

oh yes she is really bit slow to understand some things
things may be staring at her in the face
yet she will see it after a long time
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishaani always had ranveer by her side and her emotions with respect to him was always extreme be it love ,pain,happiness or care.There is a saying that you realize the worth of person when that person is not around you and same happened with ishaani on the day of ranveer's accident as just the mere thought of ranveer not being around for her made her realize how much she loved him.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hadz

Great post Reemz!

Funnily i've been watching a few early epis too, but not from the very beginning and what you've said makes me think that her love for ranveer is completely unique, its childhood sweethearts at its very best, a bond which they cannot tear apart themselves let alone others. Its just not going to break. I just wonder how the coming episodes will pan out as Ri is still pregnant and still in Rv house!

Lighthearted scenes are all we need :)

It is that childhood bond which makes them inseparable. That dependency on each other was always spelling danger for their relationship and that's where this kind of love has stemmed from. It's very consuming!