Ishani has ALWAYS been in love with

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I was rewatching the initial few months and though I felt it before, this time watching their scenes again cemented the thought that Ishani had always been in love with Ranveer, before even Chirag entered her life. It was a one sided love story of Ranveer's because he was aware of his emotions where as Ishani was too innocent to realise this. She was so used to having him around that the thought wouldn't have crossed her mind. But there were a lot of factors which made me think she was always in love with him.

- Dependancy : She took him everywhere, needed him everywhere. If she was upset, Ranveer would be the first person she would go to.
- Care : Whenever he was mistreated, Ishani would feel hurt. Her reaction was always on the extreme side. Whether it was baa insulting him or whether he was beaten...she would cry like a baby. Quoting one scene, she said 'I can tolerate it if baa says anything to me but not to you'. She asked Sharman to get Ranveer shoes but asked nothing for herself.
- Feeling alone without him : This was her engagement day and she was getting restless without him before and during the event. Even when she was standing with Chirag, she only thought how nothing feels good without Ranveer. When Chirag sent her flowers and a card saying 'Make a wish', she again thought of Ranveer and wished all his pain would go away.
- Chirag : Most obvious point. He did what Ranveer told him to do so Ishani fell in love with Ranveer's image. When she saw Ranveer distressed in the rain, she kept worrying for him even though Falguni was going on about Chirag. Then she went to Devarsh and said she needs to get a jacket because a certain someone doesn't look after himself. Devarsh thought she was referring to Chirag whereas she was on about Ranveer only.

It was one-sided on the surface but if you saw Ishani closely from the very beginning, she has had this interdependence relationship with Ranveer which was rooted much deeper than she thought.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well written post Reemz... 👏
I die heartedly wish miseries of these lovers go away... I don't know how will they go but just let it go... they need relief and we too need a relief... Nearly 5 months we have sat through their pains, their sorrows, their separation 😭 😭...
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So true 😊 Loved this post reemz 🤗

Ishani and Ranveer are soulmates , always have been and always will be 😳 When Ranveer got shot , and Ishani realize she has always been in love With Ranveer ( not from after the wedding ) but from the start it was only she who did not realize it .

Again I want to say , a brilliant post my friend 😳 ⭐️ ⭐️
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very true for her it was always rv
but she understood it much later
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

well written post Reemz...👏

I die heartedly wish miseries of these lovers go away... I don't know how will they go but just let it go... they need relief and we too need a relief... Nearly 5 months we have sat through their pains, their sorrows, their separation 😭😭...

Thank you!

Agree, they've only suffered and still are. The SR SBS has come as such a relief! Even if they can't be together yet I'm sure we will get some light hearted scenes between them.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MM123456

So true 😊 Loved this post reemz 🤗

Ishani and Ranveer are soulmates , always have been and always will be 😳 When Ranveer got shot , and Ishani realize she has always been in love With Ranveer ( not from after the wedding ) but from the start it was only she who did not realize it .

Again I want to say , a brilliant post my friend 😳 ⭐️ ⭐️

Thank you! No doubt they have always been soulmates, they share a connection unlike any other. Ranveer was always the man she looked for but our sunny is a bit on the slow side. No wonder she is so ridiculously in love with him.
1039235 thumbnail
This is such a nice post..
I completely agree with your each and every point... She was in love with him from starting but her innocence never let her to realize it... Dair aae durust aae...
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Reemz,
Well said , the way she do things about love driving me crazy yaar
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

This is such a nice post..

I completely agree with your each and every point... She was in love with him from starting but her innocence never let her to realize it... Dair aae durust aae...

The first leap I think allowed her to see him in a different light too.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

very true for her it was always rv

but she understood it much later

She's slow with a lot of things including love 😛