Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

beautifully put ...πŸ˜›

I am having real trouble remaining sane minded ... have gone half mad ... see I created so many unwanted posts today
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣Sutapasima ...πŸ€— don't worry yaar ... we have all gone mad .. spoilers barish 🀣 n Ishveer troubled road of lov has finally done the deed .. we are all turning into Amba and Lakshmi ... as shakti n Radz sweetly put " hi ... hi " πŸ˜†
barbie524 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Swapna,
I really like Shiker , that is why the other day I was surprised to see blames on Shiker😲
So far he is good friend , he wants Ishani 's happiness nothing else , Mehra's also are very loving people . They never ill treated Ishani even though Ish has no money and a released prisoner.
Amba was Ishani's maid , Kailash driver the whole family were servants at her house. Ishani treated them very well she even refused to sit when Amba was standing . I remember how she used to call Ishani baby...πŸ˜†Ishani treated all of them very well that time and how Amba treated Ishani as daughter in law. But Mehra's being from dignified family really shows the difference.πŸ‘

RV is in love with Ish madly , he is heart broken Ish is going to another man's hand. What will RV do with Ish if she returns? Ritz if not negative what place Ishani holds? He announced every where Ritz is his wife!! What do RV really want ?
But at end of the day I love all of the characters except Ritz and Amba & Kailash.
I see no fault on Shiker , he is atleast making Ish laugh at even I am happy to see his witty character.

nice rosh4rose.. Loved your post.. I also dnt undrstnd y people hate him
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

🀣 🀣Sutapasima ...πŸ€— don't worry yaar ... we have all gone mad .. spoilers barish 🀣 n Ishveer troubled road of lov has finally done the deed .. we are all turning into Amba and Lakshmi ... as shakti n Radz sweetly put " hi ... hi " πŸ˜†

well said Sana πŸ€—,you have understood my situation perfectly πŸ€—, am sure you are in the same boat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks to shikhar for understanding their love!!😳
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Thanks to shikhar for understanding their love!!😳

this is something positive after ages πŸ˜ƒ