Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Sana & life is fun,
At times I feel I am the biggest fool on earth. My other family members are asking what is there to get so emotional about a soapπŸ˜†? My younger cousins who were Ishker fans lost interest they just get update from me. I am a centre of family jokes now a days ...when drama start they will swich πŸ˜†off the lights telling now emotional out brake and family room will be flooded with it πŸ˜†. They are telling next one yr nothing will happen don't waste your energy on itπŸ˜†. Really all of them will change the channel to colors and ask me if I cry what must they bring bucket or towel? I am not joking ... It is happening I am the only person watching it either. But I am still addicted to it ... " hot in Cleveland , home land, how I met your mom" there are many good shows and my fate I am addicted to this.

Look at our lead characters RV is only shuttling between his Zoo and lawyer's den. Ishani is only sitting in side the web of misconception created by her beloved RARi . Lawyer is like a person watching a unknown language movie and pretend to understand every thing .
Look at CVs they don't want RV to do any thing other than cry and Eyelock with Ish and cry again . πŸ˜†
After that go back to Ritika ... Transform himself her zombie slave πŸ˜‰
What is this? RV will not believe Ishani but believe πŸ‘ his love for her
Ishani loves RV but never tell him any truth on time her bulb always light lateπŸ‘
Lawyer Saab too smart but still not smart enough to see what mess he is in😳
Amba and Lakhmi are two hyenas , a changed Baa can hunt them down

What to do with croc Ritika ? The pot bellied croc will start shed tears RV , hyenas , Shiker and Kailash driver all will start running and dancing to make her happy.πŸ˜†

In near future there won't be any redemption for RV ... Lost brain of RV is lost for ever.
What to do with our brains yaar?
Coolest killer Ritz her foolish subjects ... Long live Ritz may CVs bless her ...

Friends I have no hope on spoilers .., these are mere trick of those stadist CVs ... I am fine if I think that way ..., all this is a gimmick . That is what I think 😲
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana & life is fun,
At times I feel I am the biggest fool on earth. My other family members are asking what is there to get so emotional about a soapπŸ˜†? My younger cousins who were Ishker fans lost interest they just get update from me. I am a centre of family jokes now a days ...when drama start they will swich πŸ˜†off the lights telling now emotional out brake and family room will be flooded with it πŸ˜†. They are telling next one yr nothing will happen don't waste your energy on itπŸ˜†. Really all of them will change the channel to colors and ask me if I cry what must they bring bucket or towel? I am not joking ... It is happening I am the only person watching it either. But I am still addicted to it ... " hot in Cleveland , home land, how I met your mom" there are many good shows and my fate I am addicted to this.

Look at our lead characters RV is only shuttling between his Zoo and lawyer's den. Ishani is only sitting in side the web of misconception created by her beloved RARi . Lawyer is like a person watching a unknown language movie and pretend to understand every thing .
Look at CVs they don't want RV to do any thing other than cry and Eyelock with Ish and cry again . πŸ˜†
Ishani loves RV but never tell him any truth on time her bulb always light lateπŸ‘

What to do with croc Ritika ? The pot bellied croc will start shed tears RV , hyenas , Shiker and Kailash driver all will start running and dancing to make her happy.πŸ˜†

In near future there won't be any redemption for RV ... Lost brain of RV is lost for ever.
Coolest killer Ritz her foolish subjects ... Long live Ritz may CVs bless her ...

Friends I have no hope on spoilers .., these are mere trick of those stadist CVs ... I am fine if I think that way ..., all this is a gimmick . That is what I think 😲

My dear friend ,
After my office work ,Even i was is in same condition ,In PG i only will watch colors for Matsh ,how many times it will come that many times i will watch and now even it statred in Tamil and Rishtey channel telecasting Old Episodes ,iam watching those episodes also,and always available in forum for checking these updates ,

Sometimes for watching these a foolish things what they are showing as crap,iam wasting my time ,i should concentrate on my carrer ,but still cant come out of these addiction,Will always explain my frnds abt what is going on and Dialogues told by characters ,they will laugh at me and some times if i didnt explain they will ask me ,i will tell iam quite disappointed so not explainign ,they will laugh at me ,Serials will be with crap showm and are more addicting to these is Bad habit

I have seen Karam apna apna for one year stopped after showing crap and then Punarvivah ,then Telugu 2 serials and after Punarvivah i started very good subject with sensitive and showed good things towards societal changes and MATSH-i was completely addicted

Than Other serials this crap is some aht better ,Sensitive in some many ways towards relation towards people in these families

So enjoying it bebe
Edited by SwapnaKrishi - 9 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Swapna,
I really like Shiker , that is why the other day I was surprised to see blames on Shiker😲
So far he is good friend , he wants Ishani 's happiness nothing else , Mehra's also are very loving people . They never ill treated Ishani even though Ish has no money and a released prisoner.
Amba was Ishani's maid , Kailash driver the whole family were servants at her house. Ishani treated them very well she even refused to sit when Amba was standing . I remember how she used to call Ishani baby...πŸ˜† Ishani treated all of them very well that time and how Amba treated Ishani as daughter in law. But Mehra's being from dignified family really shows the difference.πŸ‘

RV is in love with Ish madly , he is heart broken Ish is going to another man's hand. What will RV do with Ish if she returns? Ritz if not negative what place Ishani holds? He announced every where Ritz is his wife!! What do RV really want ?
But at end of the day I love all of the characters except Ritz and Amba & Kailash.
I see no fault on Shiker , he is atleast making Ish laugh at even I am happy to see his witty character.
fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ranveer never believed she killed anyone despite her harping on about it. Even if it's fake mistreatment, has she ever belittled Shikhar the way she has put Ranveer down? She knows he has always felt inferior to her. Shikhar has nothing like that to go by but Ranveer has been Ishani's servant. The mental state of both men is completely different. Ishani has always treated everyone with respect but Ranveer she has made him feel like SH1T! Even if it hurts her a million times saying all that, she has insulted his love hasn't she? When did Shikhar have to face that hatred? You think he would take it and still love her like Ranveer has been? Even when she knew Devarsh has been blamed, she told Ranveer to get lost. So it's not like she's given him any reason to trust her. Heck she blames herself for this mess (though Ranveer hasn't helped either) so even the writers know that Ishani brought this mistrust on herself.

Loved you Reemz for this post! I wonder why nobody sees it from our point of view. Whatever Ranveer is today is bcoz she has made him so!😭 Living Dead with no self respect!
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sana & life is fun,

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 This man is really stuck up...

Actually the major problem here is mahanta hss to be given the prime priority ... See last time RV did'nt leave Ritika ... It was Ritika who asked him to get married to Ishaani...

Again, I am sure Ishaani would leave Shikar only when she is clear totally that Ritika is negative and is carryin Chirkut's son...

In between we had to witness Ishaani and Ranveer over the top mahanta in the name of love and friendship...

Now again RV won't leave Ritika until he is clear that Ritika is a criminal...

This is a saga of mahanta we are addicted to...

But still a slight hope is there that things may get better...

I hope they show something which is sweet and watchworthy for all the fans... IshVeer fans as a whole...😳
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Y does every post turn into ishani vs ranveer both have been equally stupid and equally responsible 4 each others pain

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Sana, ritika hasn't said she has killed anyone, she hasn't said she has harmed anyone and nor has she ever given a reason to Ranveer to doubt her. But Ishani has made a lot of claims which go against her, one that she doesn't love him, she hates his guts, she still loves Chirag, she killed him.

Don't go by what the audience knows. Go by what Ishani has told Ranveer and keeps telling him. It's very easy for us to take sides when we know both sides but Ranveer was left with nothing, literally nothing!

Anyway, this spoiler doesn't seem to be true because Ishani won't be telling Ranveer anything yet from the looks of it.

very true
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Here is an offscreen pic of Radhika from JDJ

Embedded image permalink

Greetings Sutapa...

This photo is not of JDJ...it was taken long back at car inauguration somewhere in delhi...there is video of this too..where people ask her whom she will marry RANVEER or CHIRAG...and she says i don't know..

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sana & life is fun,

beautifully put ...πŸ˜›
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

beautifully put ...πŸ˜›

I am having real trouble remaining sane minded ... have gone half mad ... see I created so many mistakes today