Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Frm which site's this article has been published? Its looked like speculation in most of the part.
Tfs.

Nabs I have hidden the contents for now since I forgot the source , 😲
and Reemz also said the same thing as you and i do respect your opinions πŸ€—
and will post it later 😊
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Ranveer never believed she killed anyone despite her harping on about it. Even if it's fake mistreatment, has she ever belittled Shikhar the way she has put Ranveer down? She knows he has always felt inferior to her. Shikhar has nothing like that to go by but Ranveer has been Ishani's servant. The mental state of both men is completely different. Ishani has always treated everyone with respect but Ranveer she has made him feel like SH1T! Even if it hurts her a million times saying all that, she has insulted his love hasn't she? When did Shikhar have to face that hatred? You think he would take it and still love her like Ranveer has been? Even when she knew Devarsh has been blamed, she told Ranveer to get lost. So it's not like she's given him any reason to trust her. Heck she blames herself for this mess (though Ranveer hasn't helped either) so even the writers know that Ishani brought this mistrust on herself.

if highlighted words r true then it makes Rv more sick bec he waited for her death to marry Ritika and move froward ... he was playing date date within days of her supposed death ... he was no zinda lash ... ... he let her rot in jail for 8 months ... if he was this closed with chief minister that he can visit his home ... this close to shikar that he can share his personal life with him (advises to marry ri etc etc.) then how come he didn't take these 2 help for Ishani ...??? i have lived my whole life with my sister ... if tom she comes to me and malign me , later take some blames on herself ... i will know she is lying ... RV is not this gullible ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sana, Rose and Reemz

I don't actually know what I should say in this matter. Sometimes, I find it is of no use taking side of either of the two...
See we feel bad for Ishani because Ranveer brought Ritika to his life in spite of the fact that Ishaani was alive. This in a way hurts the dignity of a lady... But then see how well Ishaani defended RV by saying that he brought Ritika because he was hopeless of Ishaani's return... This statement itself shows that Ishaani left Ranveer out of uttermost Mahanta... What is the point taking her side?

RV never tried to find the truth so his character also gone to hell no point taking his side as well... My only problem would be if they do not redeem Ranveer's character... Ishaani would be fighting its okay... But I just hope they do not drag the things with Ranveer taking Ritika's side, Ri smiling on Ishaani, Ishaani loosing, Amaba showing more foolishness, etc. etc.. track going on and on and on...

Ishaani saying sorry to Ranveer is okay and good only when Ranveer also realises his mistake and fight just as Ishani is doing... Only Ishani fighting and loosing and again fighting won't do anything for this track...
Edited by life_is_fun - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Nabs I have hidden the contents for now since I forgot the source ,😲
and Reemz also said the same thing as you and i do respect your opinionsπŸ€—
and will post it later😊

its okay.post it whenever u get time. Many spoilers r coming n going so its confusing now what wl b actual scenario in upcoming epi. Only confirmation news is that ishani wl b now with rv at rv mansion.^_^
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

its okay.post it whenever u get time. Many spoilers r coming n going so its confusing now what wl b actual scenario in upcoming epi. Only confirmation news is that ishani wl b now with rv at rv mansion.^_^

Here is an offscreen pic of Radhika from JDJ

Embedded image permalink
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I tell you these two lovers are really crazy they believe every one other than them selvesπŸ˜ƒ
I really don't have hope on them and CVs. Ritika always hold a special place in Ranveers heart .
It will be better Ishani not say any thing since RV blindly trust Ritika. May be she has to gather more proofs with that also Indoubt RV will believe πŸ˜†
He might think that he is hallucinating. See if Ishani moves back to Vagela mansion any changes will happen for RV or not. I hope this Ishveer won't adopt the Chirika baby . 😑
Then I will rather quit the show , no point of watching this story . My gut feeling says that RV may even forgive Ritz,telling she is mentally ill. Few yrs later Rotz might enter back after abs counting from mental asylum.
Atleast I hope RV will forget over concern for Ritika seeing His Ishsni infront of him. His usual self will be back with a functioning brain .
I feel that we shouldn't believe th spoilers 100%, don't celebrate for be sad too much , many times our hope has been dashed . So I will just wait for actual episode to come ...,,, from earlier experiences I learned my lessons already πŸ˜†
See how it goes CVs are really crazy people guys. The thing I worry is too much of expectation will lead us in to too much of despair . If the hight of expectation the higher it is , fall from it will be more pain full . So if the bar is low if disappointed also it will be less.
So I just keep my fingers crossed.πŸ˜‰

This is the reason I am keeping my expectations even lower... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I don't know why this upcoming track is not exciting me at all... Somewhere I know it is start of another scenario which will be dragged dragged and dragged... πŸ˜† Ritika's true colors not coming out to RV soon will turn the things boring... Shakti said that we will be having a breather... For some time we can inhale and exhale... πŸ˜†. Then CVs will come up with a script which will cause Acute Respiratory failure... πŸ˜†
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Sana, Rose and Reemz

I don't actually know what I should say in this matter. Sometimes, I find it is of no use taking side of either of the two...
See we feel bad for Ishani because Ranveer brought Ritika to his life in spite of the fact that Ishaani was alive. This in a way hurts the dignity of a lady... But then see how well Ishaani defended RV by saying that he brought Ritika because he was hopeless of Ishaani's return... This statement itself shows that Ishaani left Ranveer out of uttermost Mahanta... What is the point taking her side?

RV never tried to find the truth so his character also gone to hell no point taking his side as well... My only problem would be if they do not redeem Ranveer's character... Ishaani would be fighting its okay... But I just hope they do not drag the things with Ranveer taking Ritika's side, Ri smiling on Ishaani, Ishaani loosing, Amaba showing more foolishness, etc. etc.. track going on and on and on...

Ishaani saying sorry to Ranveer is okay and good only when Ranveer also realises his mistake and fight just as Ishani is doing... Only Ishani fighting and loosing and again fighting won't do anything for this track...

exactly ... I want both to be placed on equal footing ...both fighting for their love and both saying " sorry " to each other .. still can't believe RV brought another girl in his wife's bed... n he is shocked on SR ... that his "wife" is in bed while "other girl " is out of it 🀣 ... Rv ke naiat may khoot πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...munda bigar gaya πŸ˜†

Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikhar and his family is sweet never showed selfishness and oversmartness like amba towards ishani.

They have seen innocence and goodhelping nature in her like ranveer,so the helped her given respect which she truly deserves. Shikhar wants her happiness and already told her if she wants todecide regarding her marriage she is free to take her own decision.

People who are in true love never disrespects other decisions and know what pain people will go when they didn't get which they truly deserves.

Ranveer ,ishani madly in love and not thinking of their own life for other happiness ,deserves each other and to share happiness, he knows both ,so he will help them in clearing misunderstanding s

Love three of them,Sharman always give correct answer.baa changed and helping ishveer,love them.mehr family want happiness of ishani as they know she is good at heart and emotional fool.

Because of these characters still I am loving.

No words.Love them a lot
life_is_fun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

exactly ... I want both to be placed on equal footing ...both fighting for their love and both saying " sorry " to each other .. still can't believe RV brought another girl in his wife's bed... n he is shocked on SR ... that his "wife" is in bed while "other girl " is out of it 🀣 ... Rv ke naiat may khoot πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...munda bigar gaya πŸ˜†

What can we do Sana ? All we can do is wait and have some patience... People on the other thread have written beautiful expectation of IshVeer scenes... and trust me all the scenes are very nice... I just hope CV's don't shatter their dreams by showing Ritika bechari in the hands of Ishaani and RV sympathizing with Ritika... which is a bigger possibility than showing IshVeer... I just hope, just hope that I am proved to be 100% wrong... They don't go this way but they will go, I know...

Ritika's over sweet nature has been extended to nearly 4 months and now I have reached to a point where I can't bear her for a second...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwapnaKrishi

Shikhar and his family is sweet never showed selfishness and oversmartness like amba towards ishani.

They have seen innocence and goodhelping nature in her like ranveer,so the helped her given respect which she truly deserves. Shikhar wants her happiness and already told her if she wants todecide regarding her marriage she is free to take her own decision.

People who are in true love never disrespects other decisions and know what pain people will go when they didn't get which they truly deserves.

Ranveer ,ishani madly in love and not thinking of their own life for other happiness ,deserves each other and to share happiness, he knows both ,so he will help them in clearing misunderstanding s

Love three of them,Sharman always give correct answer.baa changed and helping ishveer,love them.mehr family want happiness of ishani as they know she is good at heart and emotional fool.

Because of these characters still I am loving.

No words.Love them a lot

WELL WRITTEN πŸ‘πŸ‘
SAME HERE SWAPNA No words.Love them a lot❀️