Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

Yayieee Tata bye bye shikar! Don't dare to come back in ishani's life ever again as a lover!! U can help her as a frnd

Whatever RV believing or not believing RI doesn't matter to me as of now coz um so excited for ishveer reunion and i juz can't think anything else other than dz!!
and if RV believes RI thr won't be any drama to show off !! Ekta z greedy for TRPs, so she wl drag dz ''RV realising RI'S truth'' track!!
blah blah! Waiting for ishveer reunion wohooo

i will be happy once lawyer goes
he can go back to being the casanova now
a new girl for every night
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the spoiler dear
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this kind of script makes my head spin ... Raveer knows Ishani since childhood but still he is placing Ritika's words above Ishani ???same way as he placed Ritika's words above Sharman, whom he knew since his childhood? ..so in this way Ranveer can't accept that Ritika can harm anybody but can accept that Ishani is this selfish and mean person that she will blame an innocent girl ?... Rv believes Ishani has killed chirag, has married him for money , was marrying shikar for money .. can be potential thief 2 , will bale out her mother's murderers and will also put blame of the same murder on innocent ppl .
At the end of the day cvs tell us he loves Ishani ??? what does he love in this girl if he believes Ishani is capable of all these crimes ??
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

this kind of script makes my head spin ... Raveer knows Ishani since childhood but still he is placing Ritika's words above Ishani ???same way as he placed Ritika's words above Sharman, whom he knew since his childhood? ..so in this way Ranveer can't accept that Ritika can harm anybody but can accept that Ishani is this selfish and mean person that she will blame an innocent girl ?... Rv believes Ishani has killed chirag, has married him for money , was marrying shikar for money .. can be potential thief 2 , will bale out her mother's murderers and will also put blame of the same murder on innocent ppl .

At the end of the day cvs tell us he loves Ishani ??? what does he love in this girl if he believes Ishani is capable of all these crimes ??

Sana, ritika hasn't said she has killed anyone, she hasn't said she has harmed anyone and nor has she ever given a reason to Ranveer to doubt her. But Ishani has made a lot of claims which go against her, one that she doesn't love him, she hates his guts, she still loves Chirag, she killed him.

Don't go by what the audience knows. Go by what Ishani has told Ranveer and keeps telling him. It's very easy for us to take sides when we know both sides but Ranveer was left with nothing, literally nothing!

Anyway, this spoiler doesn't seem to be true because Ishani won't be telling Ranveer anything yet from the looks of it.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Sana, ritika hasn't said she has killed anyone, she hasn't said she has harmed anyone and nor has she ever given a reason to Ranveer to doubt her. But Ishani has made a lot of claims which go against her, one that she doesn't love him, she hates his guts, she still loves Chirag, she killed him.

Don't go by what the audience knows. Go by what Ishani has told Ranveer and keeps telling him. It's very easy for us to take sides when we know both sides but Ranveer was left with nothing, literally nothing!

Anyway, this spoiler doesn't seem to be true because Ishani won't be telling Ranveer anything yet from the looks of it.

Reemz , should I delete this then ..πŸ˜•
Ouch !! I hate fake spoiler providers myself 😑😲
*Reemz* thumbnail
Suta, it could be true but there are so many spoilers around which are more so speculations.

From the SBS it didn't seem like Ishani has told him anything.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sana,
I tell you these two lovers are really crazy they believe every one other than them selvesπŸ˜ƒ
I really don't have hope on them and CVs. Ritika always hold a special place in Ranveers heart .
It will be better Ishani not say any thing since RV blindly trust Ritika. May be she has to gather more proofs with that also Indoubt RV will believe πŸ˜†
He might think that he is hallucinating. See if Ishani moves back to Vagela mansion any changes will happen for RV or not. I hope this Ishveer won't adopt the Chirika baby . 😑
Then I will rather quit the show , no point of watching this story . My gut feeling says that RV may even forgive Ritz,telling she is mentally ill. Few yrs later Rotz might enter back after abs counting from mental asylum.
Atleast I hope RV will forget over concern for Ritika seeing His Ishsni infront of him. His usual self will be back with a functioning brain .
I feel that we shouldn't believe th spoilers 100%, don't celebrate for be sad too much , many times our hope has been dashed . So I will just wait for actual episode to come ...,,, from earlier experiences I learned my lessons already πŸ˜†
See how it goes CVs are really crazy people guys. The thing I worry is too much of expectation will lead us in to too much of despair . If the hight of expectation the higher it is , fall from it will be more pain full . So if the bar is low if disappointed also it will be less.
So I just keep my fingers crossed.πŸ˜‰
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

n that is the sickest thing cvs can give ishveer fans bec she has said all those things to the lawyer 2 ... lawyer believed she killed someone in the beginning but when he gets to know her , in less than a month he believed that Ishani is hiding something .. n against all odds believed Ishani's innocence ...however what is wrong with Rv ?? ... i hate Rv failing Ishani n shikar supporting her ... same facts were given to both n cvs just for a track killed Rv's core strength ... they showed shikar believes in her more than Rv ... Rv was butchered ...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

n that is the sickest thing cvs can give ishveer fans bec she has said all those things to the lawyer 2 ... lawyer believed she killed someone in the beginning but when he gets to know her , in less than a month he believed that Ishani is hiding something .. n against all odds believed Ishani's innocence ...however what is wrong with Rv ?? ... i hate Rv failing Ishani n shikar supporting her ... same facts were given to both n cvs just for a track killed Rv's core strength ... they should shikar believe in her more than Rv ... Rv was butchered ...

Ranveer never believed she killed anyone despite her harping on about it. Even if it's fake mistreatment, has she ever belittled Shikhar the way she has put Ranveer down? She knows he has always felt inferior to her. Shikhar has nothing like that to go by but Ranveer has been Ishani's servant. The mental state of both men is completely different. Ishani has always treated everyone with respect but Ranveer she has made him feel like SH1T! Even if it hurts her a million times saying all that, she has insulted his love hasn't she? When did Shikhar have to face that hatred? You think he would take it and still love her like Ranveer has been? Even when she knew Devarsh has been blamed, she told Ranveer to get lost. So it's not like she's given him any reason to trust her. Heck she blames herself for this mess (though Ranveer hasn't helped either) so even the writers know that Ishani brought this mistrust on herself.
Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sana,
I tell you these two lovers are really crazy they believe every one other than them selvesπŸ˜ƒ
I really don't have hope on them and CVs. Ritika always hold a special place in Ranveers heart .
It will be better Ishani not say any thing since RV blindly trust Ritika. May be she has to gather more proofs with that also Indoubt RV will believe πŸ˜†
He might think that he is hallucinating. See if Ishani moves back to Vagela mansion any changes will happen for RV or not. I hope this Ishveer won't adopt the Chirika baby . 😑

Then I will rather quit the show , no point of watching this story . My gut feeling says that RV may even forgive Ritz,telling she is mentally ill. Few yrs later Rotz might enter back after abs counting from mental asylum.

Atleast I hope RV will forget over concern for Ritika seeing His Ishsni infront of him. His usual self will be back with a functioning brain .
I feel that we shouldn't believe th spoilers 100%, don't celebrate for be sad too much , many times our hope has been dashed . So I will just wait for actual episode to come ...,,, from earlier experiences I learned my lessons already πŸ˜†
See how it goes CVs are really crazy people guys. The thing I worry is too much of expectation will lead us in to too much of despair . If the hight of expectation the higher it is , fall from it will be more pain full . So if the bar is low if disappointed also it will be less.
So I just keep my fingers crossed.πŸ˜‰

Rv once said his wife never needs to give "test" for his trust and love but Ranveer has tested Ishani again and again ... i am pretty sure in future after metal asylum, Ritika will be brought back in ishveer world and Rv will trust her " innocence" " again over Ishani ...