Spoiler of upcoming track"Shikhar Helps Ishaani prove Ritika's cr

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Post cannot be quoted.

tfs.shikhar is good person😊
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow Sutapasima that's a great news. TFS 😊
So many spoilers but all these spoilers are more confusing.

Happy to know that shikar was helping ishaani to prove rithika as a culprit. sad part is ranveer not believing ishaani. also if all these happened in mandap then why d hell RV expecting rithika and is shocked to see ishaani in SR.
Edited by nidhialapati - 9 years ago
HarshaMawra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yayieee Tata bye bye shikar! Don't dare to come back in ishani's life ever again as a lover!!
Whatever RV believing or not believing RI doesn't matter to me as of now coz um so excited for ishveer reunion and i juz can't think anything else other than dz!!
and if RV believes RI thr won't be any drama to show off !! Ekta z greedy for TRPs, so she wl drag dz ''RV realising RI'S truth'' track!!
blah blah! Waiting for ishveer reunion wohooo
Edited by MrsShaktiArora - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This spoiler looksfake and could be written of from all our forum predictions,by the looks of SBS ishani will be gatecrashing ranveer SR room directly and it should be someone else who is stopping RaRi's marriage.
Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
From the looks of it I don't think Ishani tries to prove that Ritika is behind all this. I think she will just try to take her down without Ranveer having a clue.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Frm which site's this article has been published? Its looked like speculation in most of the part.
Tfs.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardenteddy

tfs.shikhar is good person😊

I am happy shikar is not negative
I like the actor since LRL days
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suta I believe what nebuna and reemz have said that the spoiler dosen't seem convincing and it's a hoax.I guess it would be ishaani only who would help herself as well as ranveer by stopping the marriage by claiming her wife rights on ranveer.
SwapnaKrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shikhar is a nice person always good at heart and helped ishani and guided too live for her happiness and asked to take decisions for her happiness . never showed selfish reasons to make him happy.

He was the one helped her after jail financially too.