CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
damn i dun want him to get married yet
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
...arre, Immie, u forgot about me so soon..? 😭
..lol i guess changa hi hoya for him, cuz now maybe he'll stop receiving phone calls from crazy girls in the middle of the night [i remember him talkin bout that in an interview] πŸ˜†..but sad for all of us, cuz who will we dream of marrying now??? 😳.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Noor_64 - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I couldn't care less. This man is a sick, arrogant loser.

*No offence to his fans* 😊😊

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks alot for sharing. i am happy for him and the girl is going to be very lucky because Imran is very sexy and hot. i just hope that the girl is pretty because most of the time i saw that these cute guys marry ugly girls. Also i hope they have a very happy married life.
Eyez thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i dont think its true becoz this was posted in 2006 and now its 2008 and i didnt hear any news of him getting married lol πŸ˜†
*Fiza* thumbnail
Girls! one day he will get marry and have his own family... So wake up and accept the reality... ..They are celebrities..they aren't going to marry us..Sad but true 😭
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

Girls! one day he will get marry and have his own family... So wake up and accept the reality... ..They are celebrities..they aren't going to marry us..Sad but true 😭

ya u r rightπŸ‘πŸΌ

*Fiza* thumbnail

thanks irtaza...since ali is booked i have learnt to accept the reality... 😭.. but don't worry a man(astrolger) told to ali zafar that he is going to have two marriages.. so it coud be one of us..(u never know)πŸ˜†

irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Fiza*

thanks irtaza...since ali is booked i have learnt to accept the reality... 😭.. but don't worry a man(astrolger) told to ali zafar that he is going to have two marriages.. so it coud be one of us..(u never know)πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yaa who knowsπŸ˜†

yaar i think kay iss ki uss say shadi nahin ho gii jis kay sath engaged hai tu phir yaa chance apka bhi hai aur apna bhiπŸ˜†its ur choice u wana 1st one or 2ndπŸ˜†

ajnabi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
are u serious? Another heart break. I am sick of cuteeeeeeeeeee guys...whoever I start liking he makes girlfriend or get married. I love Imran Abaas he's one of the cutest guy in this earth. First of all i don't want him to get married, if he want's to then she better be goodlooking like him or me (lol)