Ranveer's Ishani (Breakdown caps)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Their lack of brain usage is questionable but the intensity of their love is not. The undercurrents of this tormented love story were always there from Ranveer's side but now we see that passion from Ishani too.

This scene screamed her extreme love for Ranveer. Nothing and nobody can effect her the way he does.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs Reemz!This scene was Beautiful.

ok utube Pe bollywood camera channel Pe ri ish in rain onlocation vdo hai matsh k..plz will u written update them?cant see..thru mob so.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
beautiful caps Reemz❀️ on that note i cant even remember the last time i wrote something serious about these two and the show so this is going to be hardπŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£ but still here goes...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

about Ishaani, the saddest as well as the most annoying thing about her character is the same, she does it for his sake, and ends up hurting him so badly in the process without meaning to, that he turns into a cold hearted jerk by the time she realizes her mistake...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† again she doesn't mean to hurt him, didn't mean it when they were friends, didn't mean it during the hate track, doesn't mean it now either, yet it always happens... and it always gets to him go bad that Ranveer ends up with split personality disorder🀣🀣🀣

here too, she was tooo late in realizing how much she's messed up, literally 3 months too late... theres just 2 days left now before their respective weddings, whats the point of this now?? it cant even change anything anymore... the only thing it did, is exactly what she keeps saying, made him stop believing in love all together...

on that note, she has a hell of a tiresome gruesome task ahead of her now when she's back, coz again, this damage is worse then all previous damages...πŸ˜†

finally, Radhika was brilliant here❀️❀️❀️ i personally feel she's at her best in break down scenes, the first time i realized how far she's come as an actress was actually a break down scene onlyπŸ˜† the scene when she thinks Chirag killed Ranveer and she breaks down on the road... me almost cried watching that so...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and here too, she was outstanding...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

finally, i love random guy telling her to get off the roadπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£ reminded me of old K shows, where the FLs would cry all over the place and random people would come up to them and go you okay???πŸ˜†
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Radhika was brilliant in this scene ...πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ ,,,, i was very touched .. along with the scene with Sharman where she shouted on him ...
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi reemz, again u are up with some very gud caps and a very nice topic.
I guess this should be the last scene where we find her in such crying her heart out situation, and hope from here she would have her brain back.
Agree with TL too, that from here its hard to redeem, when only two days are left for their respective marriages. But she will do something, and as sbs segment has confirmed that she has done something. πŸ˜†
On that note, now instead of discussing this sadistic topic, I will like to move to there coming up romantic scenes. I have a lot of expectations with their Haldi scene, hope it will be as good as both previous dream sequence were. I also wish to get something good on coming tuesday, as its the anniversary of Matsh 24 june, so better we get haldi Romance that day only.
I truly want them both to get colored in eachother colors. 😳 😳
Edited by mint2 - 9 years ago
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This scene was absolutely brilliant ,good to see ishani's passion for her love and she is repenting her decision big time.

Radhika is really turning out to be good in all her emotional scenes.
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mint2

Hi reemz, again u are up with some very gud caps and a very nice topic.
I guess this should be the last scene where we find her in such crying her heart out situation, and hope from here she would have her brain back.
Agree with TL too, that from here its hard to redeem, when only two days are left for their respective marriages. But she will do something, and as sbs segment has confirmed that she has done something. πŸ˜†
On that note, now instead of discussing this sadistic topic, I will like to move to there coming up romantic scenes. I have a lot of expectations with their Haldi scene, hope it will be as good as both previous dream sequence were. I also wish to get something good on coming tuesday, as its the anniversary of Matsh 24 june, so better we get haldi Romance that day only.
I truly want them both to get colored in eachother colors. 😳 😳

Loved the bold part mint2 .Even i would love to see ishveer getting colored in each other's love forever now.Btw the anniversary of MATSH would be on wednesday as that is the day 24th june comes on.
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this was such a heart tugging scene
we all felt ishaanis pain here
awesome job by radhika
lovely caps
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
smetimes realwords fall apart
as the pain of love is felt in heart
tht painfulheart is broken into parts
tears are the only words spoken by tht broken heart
it spoke
ranveer
what hv i done to u my love
all the while i mistuk n hurted u my love
now i need u bck my love
for u r the only reason i live my love
and the painful tears frm heart screamed
forgiv me my ranveer my love..
thanks for the caps reemz.its a heart touching scene.
1039235 thumbnail
I loved this scene...
Radhika was brilliant here.. I like her breakdown scenes..