ZaYa FF:Beintehaa Nafrat Ya Mohabbat [Chapter 1- Pg 2]

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys i m back here after ages!! So i m planning to write story on ZaYa!! I hope you all will like it !!

PROMO : Beinteha Naffrat Yaa Mohabbat?

Zain relaxing in swimming pool and his best friend Rizwan tells him " O Hello Brother You need to settle down with one girl."

Zain smirks and says " Rizwan darling in my dictionary there is no word as LOVE..You got it. I believe in enjoying all kind of Biryani so how can i settle with just one!! Have fun enjoy and separate...That's the motto of my life!!! 😆 ...I m sure there is no girl of my type!!! 😆

Here in a Beauty Parlor Aaliya is relaxing with her friends and enjoying massage!!...Aayat questions Aaliya about her relationship with Rehan..." Girl Rehan is serious about you and why are u not giving response?? Get married yaar he is such a sweet guy!!...Aaliya laughs and says " Then why don't you marry him!! I m not a fool like those typical girls who fall in love at first sight!! I want to enjoy my life!! .I m sure there is no Boy who suits my type!!!😆😉😉

VOICE-OVER : Can these two similar personalities fall in love with each other ??To know more keep yourself updated about the story!!!😉
Edited by AkkiHP - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wlcm back dear!! Good to see uh!!:)
N OMG!! U writing a new story!! Awesome idea!! Yr I loved this new version of Aaliya! N Zain toh was always so lovable!!;) pls continue soon!! I wanna read the first part asap!! Really eager!!
Tc!
Love
Harshta :)
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Yeah dear will write whole story in one part itself
Arpitha18 thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the first part
Loved this aliya continue soon
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back! :)

It's a nice comeback.
Continue soon plz.

So Zain and Aaliya have some idealogies.

This sounds interesting.

Plzz plzz update soon.

-Tani.
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back..
Seems interesting.
Plz update soon.
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds intresting ...
Aliya's character is nice :)
Continue asap !!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Characters In Story :--

Zain Usman Abdullah - Male Lead

Aaliya Ghulam Haider - Female Lead

Rizwan Siddiqui - Zain's Best Friend

Aayat Qureshi - Aaliya's Best Friend

Rehan Khan - Aaliya's BF

Abdullah Family --------

Usman Abdullah - Diamond Industry King , Father of Zain

Suraiya Abdullah - Good and Understanding Wife of Usman Abdullah

Ahsaan Abdullah - Younger Brother of Usman

Farida Abdullah - Cunning Wife of Ahsaan

Nazia - Shazia Daughters of Ahsaan and Farida.

Haider Family -------

Ghulam Haider :--- Own huge Bakery Shop

Shabana Haider :--- Wife of Ghulam and has OTT show off quality.

Zaiba Haider :-- Elder Daughter of Ghulam , Depressed Girl after Husband gave divorce just after 15 days of Nikaah.

Zubin Haider :-- Aaliya's younger Brother studying in Engineering College.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Chapter 1 - Introduction

Haider Family in Delhi

"Its 10 Am and still your daughter is sleeping. No manners and on top of it her wierd behaviour with our relatives annoys me." said Shabana. Ghulam laughs and says " Arey Begum She is young let her enjoy these days. After her Nikaah she will change and i m sure about that. Chalo i need to open Bakery , its already 10:30 now. Shabana in loud tone "Aur Bigado Beti Ko!! Dekh lena ek waqt aayega jab woh aapki kisi baat ko maanegi nahi aur hum sab ko dhoka dekar chali jaayegi!!"

Aaliya wakes up around 12 noon and goes in kitchen and opens fridge. There she finds cake and soon she ends up having it without asking anybody. Shabana catches her and scolds " Arey Paagal Ladki this cake was for your brother Zubin...Its his birthday today...You ate whole cake...Beparwah ladki..Now go and get another cake from bakery,Ghulam saab is there only."

Aaliya gets ready and leaves for Bakery, while driving she meets Aayat and they plan for movie and then a session in SPA.Being a modern girl Aaliya used to wear fashionable clothes and buy only branded items. So today she was wearing a Short skirt and sleevless Tee. In bakery Ghulam was busy handling the customers. Aaliya enters and heads turn around to see her. A lady in Burkha gives angry looks and tells Ghulam " Tauba Tauba Ghulam saab yeh aapki beti hai ?? Khuda ka khauf nahi hai iss beghairat ladki mein ?? Achi si Taaleem dijiye is ladki ko warna koi ladka nikaah nahi karega!!" Aaliya shouts " Hello Miss XYZ how dare you talk like that with my dad ?? Meri marzi.. i will wear anything and its none of your business so get lost if your shopping is over!! That lady leaves making weird expressions. Ghulam tells Aaliya " Beta from next time be careful..Okay?? Your Ammi wanted cake right ?? Dont worry i will manage that...Go and enjoy with your friend, but yeah come home in evening,i have surprise for you..." Aaliya jumps with joy and hugs Ghulam " Love you dad so much,you are world's most cool dad...Bye see you in evening!! Chal Aayat lets go and have fun.

Abdullah Family in Mumbai

Usman owns a huge mansion. He is very strict and loves to follow rules. While having breakfast he asks Suraiya " Begum where is Zain ? Last night he came late i guess" Suraiya with soft voice and nervousness " Usman saab woh baat yeh hai ki...Matlab ..."He is not well and having stomach ache..!! Quickly Farida taunts "Party karte waqt toh kuch nai hota? Now what happened ?? See how punctual my daughters are!! Nazia and Shazia gives evil look to each other and smiles!!"... Silence!!...Usman shouts.."I want to meet Zain right now and please Suraiya begum this time you won't sheild him.

Here Zain is sleeping with a girl in his room. He wakes up and reads Suraiya's message. Girl wakes up and demands a lip kiss. Zain tells " Oh baby here i m in grave danger as Hitler is approaching and you want a kiss??" Please Zain darling after that i will leave!! So Zain agrees and both indulge in liplock. Later the girl tries to escapes from a secret passage adjacent to bathroom but she is shocked to see Usman saab standing right there. He tells that girl to get lost and not come here again. Meanwhile Zain is looking in the eyehole of the main door of his room. Usman enters the room from secret passage and stands behind Zain..." He whispers " Koi aanewala hai kya ??" Zain says " Arrey haan hitler is coming you also esca..ppp...eee...Oh dad aap yahan kaise ?? " I m your father you fool. What do you think of yourself ? I want you to get ready right now and come downstairs." Zain is still in shock. He calls Rizwan and tells him to come home as his support system.

In the hall Usman is reading newspaper waiting for Zain to come up and have a brief discussion. Zain is bit scared and comes down slowly but he is relieved on seeing Rizwan. Usman tells Zain to take a seat and asks him about studies. " Dad i have completed i want to enjoy my life...Studies are waste of time...As such i m graduated with B.Com degree and later i shall join music industry and be a rockstar in future!! Usman yells " How dare you silly boy ?? Music in my house is a STRICT NO!! You are going Delhi tomorrow!! Zain asks "But Why dad ?..Usman tells him that he has to do MBA in Delhi and then join him in Diamond business here that's it. Zain is shocked after hearing this and hugs Suraiya.

------
"Two individuals with Different family different equations but similar attitude and thoughts. What will happen when their paths will cross?...

BG Voice : Hai Alag Andaaz...Lekin hai ek jaise..Kya hoga jab Zain Aaliya ki hogi pehli mulaqat Delhi mein ?

Precap : Zain lands in Delhi with Rizwaan.On their way to home they meet with an accident with Aaliya's Car.
Edited by AkkiHP - 9 years ago
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey it's quite different n I love it! Modern Aaliya in short skirts ahn!! That's awesome! N Zain wants to b a rockstar! Thats super cool!!;) Continue soon!:)
Edited by HARSHTA - 9 years ago