Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Pakistani stars light up Istanbul

Published: June 19, 2015
127SHARES
TWEET EMAIL
According to a local magazine, a new channel will soon launch in Turkey working on the format of Indian channel Zindagi.PHOTO: TWITTER

According to a local magazine, a new channel will soon launch in Turkey working on the format of Indian channel Zindagi. PHOTO: TWITTER

Turkey has become the new destination hot spot. Not surprisingly, the Pakistani media industry has been seen flocking there in multitudes, but the question is why?

Stars like Anoushey Ashraf, Humayun Saeed, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Nouman Ejaz, Sanam Saeed, Fahad Qureshi, Mohib Mirza, Amna Ilyas, among other Pakistani celebs, are having a blast in Istanbul. They have been actively tweeting and posting pictures on Instagram.

Apparently all these celebrities are in Turkey to shoot Sunrise from Istanbul, a morning show hosted by Maria Wasti in which she will take her audience on a journey to Istanbul. The show is a joint venture between Pakistan and Turkey.

According to a local magazine, a new channel is being launched in Turkey - one that will follow the format of Indian channel Zindagi which is solely dedicated to airing Pakistani shows.

Here are the tweets of the celebrities who were in Istanbul for the recording of the show:

Some from Instagram:

Amna Ilyas was also spotted with Maria.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Another one

Pakistani mainstream artists having fun in Turkey, Istanbul

Humayun Saeed, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Fahad Mustafa, Maria Wasti and Anoushey Ashraf in Turkey

ISLAMABAD - Half of Pakistani media enjoying in Turkey these days, but what's the purpose? Actors, models and anchors like Anoushey Ashraf, Humayun Saeed, Hamza Ali Abbasi, Nouman Ejaz, Sanam Saeed, Fahad Qureshi, Mohib Mirza, Amna Ilyas has been seen.

All of the Celebrities are actively posting on social media about their visit to Turkey. Humayun Saeed tweeted, "#HumayunSaeed exploring the spectacular views of #Istanbul with friends #MariaWasti #AnoushayAshraf #FaisalRehman" in another tweet he said, "#HumayunSaeed with #MariaWasti during the recording of an interview for #SeeTV. #SunriseFromIstanbul"

Purpose of chilling is to shoot Sunrise from Istanbul' for SeeTv, it is a morning show, hosted by veteran actor Maria Wasti in which she will take her audience on a journey to Istanbul with all well known Pakistani artists. The show is a joint venture between Pakistan and Turkey.

According to a local magazine, a new channel is being launched in Turkey, one that will follow the format of Indian channel Zindagi which is solely dedicated to airing Pakistani shows.

-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I saw a number of Turkish celebrities tweeting pics from the show with our celebs too. I think it's a great initiative. Zindagi did a great job of cultural exchange with India. A similar exchange with Turkey will be wonderful too.
And Hamza looks

Hope they get Fawad on it too.
Edited by Emmjay - 9 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emmjay

I saw a number of Turkish celebrities tweeting pics from the show with our celebs too. I think it's a great initiative. Zindagi did a great job of cultural exchange with India. A similar exchange with Turkey will be wonderful too.

And Hamza looks

Hope they get Fawad on it too.

Turkish soaps were popular in Pak too, though I have really followed any but maybe a lot of people will recognise turkish stars in Pak too.
Its great that we are collaborating with other industries be it India or Turkey
-Phantom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

Turkish soaps were popular in Pak too, though I have really followed any but maybe a lot of people will recognise turkish stars in Pak too.
Its great that we are collaborating with other industries be it India or Turkey

Yeah i heard they were quite the rage a little while back. Har jagah Mera Sultan, Mera Sultan sunnay ko milta tha. So it's good that they'll get to see our shows too. They'll be dubbing over them of course, one thing Zindagi walay dont have to worry about.
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Embedded image permalink
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago
-Kashmiri- thumbnail

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
-Phantom- thumbnail

Word Count: 0

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Will we also get to watch this show?