Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

Already two was no enough, now one more is added..This shows tagline should be "Negativity hai-Teen ka tadka" ..😑

I know...😑 Its just like Mummy Returns...Vamps Return...Kya aapko qubool hai??

And one fine day everyone's ghosts will start coming back to the show, and the vanished characters too...Zoya, Asad, Tanveer...I would love to see a ghost face-off of Zoya, Asad and Tanveer πŸ€£ And Asad can take care of Shaad while Zoya handles Sanam2 πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have a question is this Raziya's twin who came for revenge for her sisterπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

I have a question is this Raziya's twin who came for revenge for her sisterπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ho Sakta hai...anything can happen with this show!! πŸ˜† All characters are on a double role spree these days πŸ˜†
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

I know...😑 Its just like Mummy Returns...Vamps Return...Kya aapko qubool hai??

And one fine day everyone's ghosts will start coming back to the show, and the vanished characters too...Zoya, Asad, Tanveer...I would love to see a ghost face-off of Zoya, Asad and Tanveer πŸ€£ And Asad can take care of Shaad while Zoya handles Sanam2 πŸ˜†

Lol..i would like to see that..What if rehan comes to take care his sister SK too? πŸ˜†
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
How can someone survive electrocution?😲

I think she is Razia's elder daughter Heeba who was only mentioned twice in d show at d start of d show. So, she may have come to take revenge for her mother's death. Am I right? Cvs can make it logical only by showing her as Heeba.
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

Ho Sakta hai...anything can happen with this show!! πŸ˜† All characters are on a double role spree these days πŸ˜†

Wait😑 then there should be Aahil's twin too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rofl..Possible..I want Aahil's twin to enter..He should be like how Aahil was in the beginning..
Bad-ass ..Sabka band bajane keliye!! πŸ˜³
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

How can someone survive electrocution?😲

I think she is Razia's elder daughter Heeba who was only mentioned twice in d show at d start of d show. So, she may have come to take revenge for her mother's death. Am I right? Cvs can make it logical only by showing her as Heeba.

Heeba πŸ˜² ab ye kon he!! 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

Lol..i would like to see that..What if rehan comes to take care his sister SK too? πŸ˜†

That would be more interesting!! πŸ˜† Rehaan vs SK!! πŸ˜†And Haya should come back too...she will see her sweet sister Sanam turned into a dumbo by Shaad and she will confront Shaad, "Mere shauhar bhi army officer hai!!" πŸ˜Ž And she would bring Rahat and there would be a fight between both the army officers πŸ€£
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Heeba πŸ˜² ab ye kon he!! 

Heeba?? πŸ˜• πŸ₯±