Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

@princess is man o salwa available in good print?

Btw do share ur review once u finish dur e shawar..it is one of my most fav drama 😊

dailymotion quality is 360p. I am very picky on Video quality but found Man o salwa 360p quality of dailymotion fine. I will surely share my review of Durre Shehwar.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Will watch man o salwa 😊
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venus.X

Loved dur e shehwar. I started zid last night but it's not clicking w me. After watching Pyare Afzal - what to watch ...

The topic of zid and all 3 story lines are so important in todays society. Unfortunatly the drama makers of zid ruined this drama. It could have been so much better 😭. The only good thing about Zid was Ahsan Khan as eye candy. ☺️

Watch mere Humdum mere dost or Marasim (powerful drama like PA) or Alvida or Mera naam yousuf hai (written by same writer of PA)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

The topic of zid and all 3 story lines are so important in todays society. Unfortunatly the drama makers of zid ruined this drama. It could have been so much better 😭. The only good thing about Zid was Ahsan Khan as eye candy. ☺️

Watch mere Humdum mere dost or Marasim (powerful drama like PA) or Alvida or Mera naam yousuf hai (written by same writer of PA)

Disagree nausheen Shah as Z stole the show in zid

AHSAN and Maya were their ordinary self

But the problem was there. Was no chemistry with AHSAN with any of the gals which ruined the show
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Venus. X : try Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. Same writer as Pyare Afzal..director is Mehreen Jabbar
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
VENUS

PLZZZ WATCH PIYA MANN BHAYE

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ Venus. X : try Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. Same writer as Pyare Afzal..director is Mehreen Jabbar

I've started Man O Salwa - not so crazy about it but chugging along πŸ˜†

I remember starting Mera Naam Yousuf Hai but I stopped watching it for some reason - will start it when I'm done with MOS... there are so many people in this drama man
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

VENUS

PLZZZ WATCH PIYA MANN BHAYE

I watched it!! And really really liked it. Here is what I wrote about it earlier in this thread:

Piya Mann Bhaye was a wonderful drama. All the actors did a wonderful job. The editing was choppy at the end tho - which always annoys me πŸ˜† . There were scenes that didn't follow one another. Apart from that, the story about the sisters, especially the personality clashes between Mantasha and Ayana was gripping. I really liked the girl who was portraying Ayana - I would be waiting to watch her scenes. I was not a fan of Shaheer when he was introduced but he grew on me. The portrayal of high-society was interesting - I like dramas like this that show conflicts between different personalities.

And now I can't find good dramas like PMB or PA anymore
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I watched it!! And really really liked it. Here is what I wrote about it earlier in this thread:

Piya Mann Bhaye was a wonderful drama. All the actors did a wonderful job. The editing was choppy at the end tho - which always annoys me πŸ˜† . There were scenes that didn't follow one another. Apart from that, the story about the sisters, especially the personality clashes between Mantasha and Ayana was gripping. I really liked the girl who was portraying Ayana - I would be waiting to watch her scenes. I was not a fan of Shaheer when he was introduced but he grew on me. The portrayal of high-society was interesting - I like dramas like this that show conflicts between different personalities.

And now I can't find good dramas like PMB or PA anymore

Oh u watched it

Yayyy

U won't like any drama if u start comparing it with pyaare afzal

It has a league of its own

If u like the guy who played shaheer in piya Mann bhaye then I can name a few shows of him

His name is SAMI Khan and I luv him to death and he got loads of accolades for his portrayal of shaheer in piya Mann bhaye

Watch do qadam door thay

It has SAMI and ayeza aka Farah of PA

They r a very popular couple of pak drama industry
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I've started Man O Salwa - not so crazy about it but chugging along πŸ˜†

I remember starting Mera Naam Yousuf Hai but I stopped watching it for some reason - will start it when I'm done with MOS... there are so many people in this drama man

I liked ayesha Khan Imran Abbas track the most in man osalwa