Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

So agree about the illogical end of Pani jaisa pyaar

Do start piya Mann bhaye

U 'll luv it

Plz post ur detailed review on it

Piya Mann Bhaye was a wonderful drama. All the actors did a wonderful job. The editing was choppy at the end tho - which always annoys me 😆 . There were scenes that didn't follow one another. Apart from that, the story about the sisters, especially the personality clashes between Mantasha and Ayana was gripping. I really liked the girl who was portraying Ayana - I would be waiting to watch her scenes. I was not a fan of Shaheer when he was introduced but he grew on me. The portrayal of high-society was interesting - I like dramas like this that show conflicts between different personalities.

Now on to Pyare Afzal - but can't find a decent link...
Edit: I posted this was pani jesa pyar but this was actually for piya mann bhaye
Edited by Venus.X - 9 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail
Only 5 epis in but already LOVE Pyare Afzal!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved manjali. absolutely wonderful dialogues by Saba hameed. great and sarcastic the way i like them good pace, good cast show. wonder why doesnt mahawish do more shows ? she is so talented...
Venus.X thumbnail
Oh. My. God!!!

Just finished Pyarey Afzal and it is one of the best dramas I've seen as of yet. I thought that I won't survive the 30 plus epis but even w guests at home, I finished it. Beautiful story, amazing acting and heart-touching ending.

SPOILER:

Ugh!! I hate dailymotion. While I was watching the last epi, in the suggestions, there was a small video titled "Afzal d****h scene" (the d****h was spelled out, I really don't wanna spoil it for anyone here). But urgh!! How annoying! I would have enjoyed the ending on a completely different level had I not seen that. Unimpressed!

But oh, how I enjoyed watching Pyarey Afzal! "Jaane woh kese loog the jin ke, pyar ko pyar milaa" - such thought-provoking lyrics. Two thumbs way up!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey cimba and Venus
I m sooo glad u guys watched manjali and pyaare afzal

Both are written by khalil sir and that's why such kickass dialogues

Hamza Ali abbasi became an overnight superstar thanks to this show

Saba hameed kicks ass in manjali

Mehwish mikaal are too good in manjali as well

And coming bk to pyaare afzal the more in say about the show the less it will be

It used to get huge trps for Ary

And the best part is even though it's 38 epis it doesn't drag

Whereas other shows with 20 epis drag in between

The story had so much to show that it didn't drag even for one Epi

I used to be equally excited for every Epi

I m watching it on ZINDAGI
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For all noaman Ejaz fans: Do watch Man o salwa. Nice drama, engaging, brilliant dialogues written by Umera Ahmed, no saas bahu drama,
Currently watching super hit drama Durre Shehwaar. It was recommended to me long time ago and I am glad that I have finally given it a go to watch it.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@princess is man o salwa available in good print?
Btw do share ur review once u finish dur e shawar..it is one of my most fav drama 😊
Venus.X thumbnail
Loved dur e shehwar. I started zid last night but it's not clicking w me. After watching Pyare Afzal - what to watch ...
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venus.X

Loved dur e shehwar. I started zid last night but it's not clicking w me. After watching Pyare Afzal - what to watch ...

plz watch mere humdum mere dost if u have not already... Plzzz 😊
grey23 thumbnail
Zid's review is not good..didn't watch it