Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

please dont watch mere dard ki tuje kya khabar.. total senseless sob story ... things keeps on getting bad to worst... muje sar dard ho gaya tha...

😆 😆

Word Count: 0

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Suggestions for good melodious ost..like behadd shehr e zaat...something slow...n heart touching
I have heard Maat ZGH humsafar Mastana mahi Durr e shehwar bashar momin ost...

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Suggestions for good melodious ost..like behadd shehr e zaat...something slow...n heart touching

I have heard Maat ZGH humsafar Mastana mahi Durr e shehwar bashar momin ost...

Mata e Jaan Hai Tu & Daam have amazing OSTs:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS_mPLYIhXA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSCv0WUCto[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 8 years ago
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So guys I left Kaafir in the middle - it did get interesting but not so much so ..
I'm almost finished with Aap Ki Kaneez - I like it and am looking forward to seeing how it ends!

@abby - I'm up-to-date on Sangat :)
Venus.X thumbnail
Also, I don't like comedies so much so gave up on Jackson Heights..
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venus.X

So guys I left Kaafir in the middle - it did get interesting but not so much so ..

I'm almost finished with Aap Ki Kaneez - I like it and am looking forward to seeing how it ends!

@abby - I'm up-to-date on Sangat :)

I am on episode 13 of kaafir. Feel like giving up too. Its about time Humayun's character gets exposed and all. But no, no end in sight.This show has 22 episodes. Its dragging and full of negstive. Anyway after this drama want to watch somethimg romantic but with substance and poditive vibes. But what? Any suggestions?
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just started jugnoo. i so needed a light comedy drama. I'm loving yumna zaidi she is so cute. i never watched her drama before. she is so cute in this one. And zahid looking is totally anti rameez in this one. I stayed away from sangat and Tum mere pass raho because of story now i can't wait for their next Zara yaad kar. 😳
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
So i watched Kaafir uptil episode 13 than skipped to last episode. What an amaaazing,powerful and gripping last episode. I have no idea about Humayun's daughter's reason of death or how Aisha khan and Affan patched up (or did they even get married?). But what I saw of the last episode I am blown away. A special mention about the ost version in last episode, it was perfect.
Whats everyone watching these days? Any recommendations?
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

I just started jugnoo. i so needed a light comedy drama. I'm loving yumna zaidi she is so cute. i never watched her drama before. she is so cute in this one. And zahid looking is totally anti rameez in this one. I stayed away from sangat and Tum mere pass raho because of story now i can't wait for their next Zara yaad kar. 😳

i couldn't do jugnoo - i guess one has to be in the mood for comedy. But I liked that actress in Aap Ki Kaneez. That was a good drama if you would like to try it.
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

I am on episode 13 of kaafir. Feel like giving up too. Its about time Humayun's character gets exposed and all. But no, no end in sight.This show has 22 episodes. Its dragging and full of negstive. Anyway after this drama want to watch somethimg romantic but with substance and poditive vibes. But what? Any suggestions?

I don't know if you've watched it but Pyare Afzal will fit the bill 😊