Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Just finished Bashar Momin. Guys - what a wonderful ending!! At the last 5 episodes I was loving it - didn't want the show to end. Loved Bashar's acting so much. 👏 Even started liking the lead lady by the end 😆
Edited by Venus.X - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Venus.X

Just finished Bashar Momin. Guys - what a wonderful ending!! At the last 5 episodes I was loving it - didn't want the show to end. Loved Bashar's acting so much. 👏 Even started liking the lead lady by the end 😆

Lol true the last few episodes were really good and the leading lady whom I just can't stand was awesome in the last few episodes to my surprise

U r not the only one ...we all had EXACTLY the same feelings after watching the show

Now I can suggest u shud try something light n fun

So try JUGNOO...it's a latest hum tv show which ended a few wks back and it's HILARIOUS...u will hv a blast watching it

It's sooo funny
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol true the last few episodes were really good and the leading lady whom I just can't stand was awesome in the last few episodes to my surprise

U r not the only one ...we all had EXACTLY the same feelings after watching the show

Now I can suggest u shud try something light n fun

So try JUGNOO...it's a latest hum tv show which ended a few wks back and it's HILARIOUS...u will hv a blast watching it

It's sooo funny

Thanks Hun. I have started Maaney Na Yeh Dil - I think it's another bhaari one lol. I'll add Jugnoo to my list for sure.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes the last few epis were so good,i absolutely loved rushar scenes.. And started loving ushna as rudaba as well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@VENUS...u r watching manay na yeh dil ...yayyy...it's an awesome show by sameera fazal
Fq ayesha k faisal rehman deepti all r just too good in the show

Grey u shud also give it a try
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mera naseeb
mata e jaan hai tu
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: Splash-ASYA

mera naseeb

mata e jaan hai tu

watched both due to the recommendations here - tnx 😊

Finished Maaney Na Yeh Dil guys - it was good! but pretty stretched out I think.. towards the last epis I was so ready for it to end. Need to watch something else now...

Getting back to my list now 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Finished Maaney Na Yeh Dil guys - it was good! but pretty stretched out I think.. towards the last epis I was so ready for it to end. Need to watch something else now...

Watch JUGNU
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Which dramas are on your list?😊
Venus.X thumbnail

I watched about 8 epis of Jugnu but couldn't watch more. I can't do comedies in Pak dramas 😆