Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Venus.X

Can anyone tell me what putting up a "committee" mean? like "committee bitha rakhi hai"? What does that mean?

its like a loan/grant type thing..it's really weird to explain but I'll give it a shot.

a bunch of people get together and pitch it a set amount every month to raise money for an individual. so lets say I need 1000 in 3 months, I find a bunch of people who can pitch it till I get 1000. We continue this for everyone in the group... Money is usually a lot higher and the group can be as big as you need. I hope that made sense..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey! So I've watched Mata-e-Jaan and Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. Liked both of the dramas!

Mata-e-Jaan especially was very touching.

Phew thank god u liked Mata e jaan

I also don't understand why some people say it's one of the worst work of Farhat ishtiaque and mehreen whereas I just LUVED IT

people overhype mehreen umeera pair work but mehreen Farhat pair also rox...Mata e jaan and rehaai both r very different and fresh work of mehreen written by Farhat ishtiaque

Each n every character of Mata e jaan was beautiful n IMPACTFUL...

I m not a sarwat fan and I agree sarwat Adeel don't hv chemistry which was indeed a drawback but ibaad haniya scenes were so beautifully written that I kinda forgot they don't hv chemistry

This is the very first time writing conquered over chemistry and u start feeling for the couple so bad

And hina bayat javed sheikh was tremendous as adeels parents

Even AHSAN Khan was good in the cameo happy go lucky friend ...I LUVED AHSAN in this show

Sanam saeed was kickass...

Thank god u liked it
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked sanam's part more in first few epis..later didn't watch it..adeel sarwat had horrible chemistry...
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys - I just finished Maat and really liked the drama. I was expecting Sanam to get justice by her new husband going bankrupt or something but her "Maat" was even better by her not getting the affection of her husband or son. Great drama!

So what next? 😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Hey guys - I just finished Maat and really liked the drama. I was expecting Sanam to get justice by her new husband going bankrupt or something but her "Maat" was even better by her not getting the affection of her husband or son. Great drama!

So what next? 😃

Watch ghaao

It's been recently uploaded in fb in good print

It has SAMI sameena peerzaada fiza Ali and it has a very different story
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Watch ghaao

It's been recently uploaded in fb in good print

It has SAMI sameena peerzaada fiza Ali and it has a very different story

I just started Dil-E-Muztar and it looks pretty good. I'll watch Ghaao after. Thanks!😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

I just started Dil-E-Muztar and it looks pretty good. I'll watch Ghaao after. Thanks!😊

Oh u didn't watch dil e MUZTAR yet

How come

U watched ALVIDA right

Enjoy it

I LUVED dil e MUZTAR
Venus.X thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Oh u didn't watch dil e MUZTAR yet

How come

U watched ALVIDA right

Enjoy it

I LUVED dil e MUZTAR

Nope. I watched Alvida and loved it. So far in DEM the husband and the wife are not in good terms yet - waiting for some action to happen 😆
Venus.X thumbnail
Just finished watching Shanakht. I really really enjoyed it! I'm glad it wasn't a drama which fed religion in your face but was more about personal choice. Good drama.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Just finished watching Shanakht. I really really enjoyed it! I'm glad it wasn't a drama which fed religion in your face but was more about personal choice. Good drama.

THANK GOD U WATCHED IT

I don't know why I don't mention this while giving recommendations

This was one of the surprise hits of last yr

And Maya noor Hassan and the other hero all 3 were very good

And I LUVED the screenplay and dialogues

It was a beautiful show

It used to get quite high trps for hum tv surprising all